Oasis, lunch in a dining room.....??

Qcruise

Hi guys....we're leaving this Saturday on the Oasis, never have been on this ship and would like to know if they serve lunch at any of the dining rooms on embarkation day.....?? I know how crazy the windjammer can be:mad:, and I know there are many other venues in which to have lunch, but on other lines I know they do have one dining room available for lunch....it's so much more civilized. So who can tell us the best lunch alternative if we're not wanting to spend the money on Giovani's table....?? Thanks.....:)

Hi guys....we're leaving this Saturday on the Oasis, never have been on this ship and would like to know if they serve lunch at any of the dining rooms on embarkation day.....?? I know how crazy the windjammer can be:mad:, and I know there are many other venues in which to have lunch, but on other lines I know they do have one dining room available for lunch....it's so much more civilized. So who can tell us the best lunch alternative if we're not wanting to spend the money on Giovani's table....?? Thanks.....:)

No lunch in any dining room on embarkation day.

Here's a flyer with lunch options:

As_You_Arrive_Front_zps7f2d26711.jpg

Thanks for the reply.....can I assume then that lunch is served in a dining room on other days....??

Dinning room will be open on sea days but not on port days for lunch. By every elevator is a kiosk that will show how busy each venue is. You can also check on the TV in your room. When we sailed on The Allure 2 years ago we did not eat the Windjammer at all. We always checked what was the least wait and ate there.

We will probably do the same thing on The Oasis in 5 days!😃

See you on the cruise!

Dinning room will be open on sea days but not on port days for lunch. By every elevator is a kiosk that will show how busy each venue is. You can also check on the TV in your room. When we sailed on The Allure 2 years ago we did not eat the Windjammer at all. We always checked what was the least wait and ate there.

We will probably do the same thing on The Oasis in 5 days!

See you on the cruise!

Thanks killtheump.....I love the user name.....maybe we'll see you at the M&M, slot pull or cabin crawl.....

Don't forget Park Cafe, it will be less crazy than the buffet (in my experience, at least earlier in the lunch period) and my favorite breakfast/lunch spot.

Of course if you want a sit down, relaxed meal for lunch the DR is the place to go.