Now even the captain is involved with increasing revenue!!

Wj420

Agree, think many still get the allure from the "Love Boat."

You're right! People seem to have really liked that Captain character. But for me, I hated that show, maybe that's why a real Captain doesn't hold any allure for me either. The Love Boat's producers should have got Carroll O'Conner to play that role. Archie Bunker at Sea. :eek: Now that would have been worth watching!:D

Hey for a long time the Captain and his/her staff have always been a cost centre, now they are a profit centre. Boy, the accountants back at corporate must be so happy.:D

The only time I'd be concerned about the captain's new gig as a salesman will be when he starts selling life jackets or oars.:eek:

Now that's funny.:D

Agree, think many still get the allure from the "Love Boat."

Well that's fine for them.

I'm more a Brady Bunch guy.

If Marsha Brady is onboard I'll have to go approach her though I'd probably get turned down on account of my being fat.

If you ever hear of a guy on a Brady Bunch cruise who jumped overboard to his death and left a suicide note complaining about why he should've laid off the darn cheeseburgers, it was probably me.

Well that's fine for them.

I'm more a Brady Bunch guy.

If Marsha Brady is onboard I'll have to go approach her though I'd probably get turned down on account of my being fat.

If you ever hear of a guy on a Brady Bunch cruise who jumped overboard to his death and left a suicide note complaining about why he should've laid off the darn cheeseburgers, it was probably me.

Maybe you should hit on Jan instead ?