2015 All Inclusive Reservations?

Cruz35

Is anyone booked for a January 2015 All Inclusive? Since you are 90 days out, have you been able to make any restaurant or excursion reservations and have them applied to your account? Have heard that for the All Inclusive you can only do on-board reservations -- hoping that isn't really true. Don't want to reserve everything, but there are a few things we don't want to miss out on. Thanks!

We are doing an all-inclusive cruise in January and have booked our restaurants and shows already (online, at 90 days). We also called NCL and booked shore excursions to be withheld from our onboard account (so that we can use our OBC to pay for them).

Apparently, only a small percentage of reservations (dinners and shows) can be booked in advance. At least one person from our Roll Call was not able to book in advance because that percentage had been met.

Since the All-inclusive program is so new and doesn't start until 1/15, there is very little info on Cruise Critic. Additionally, the NCL reps aren't familiar with the intricacies of the program. We hope to post when we return (especialy if we have any problems LOL!).

Lynn

We have the all inclusive for July 2015 that stinks would like to have everything booked before we get on the ship so no stress of booking anything just relaxing I hope they change it.

Just like mentioned above, I was able to book my restaurants and shows at 90 days out. We haven't booked the excursions yet as we are still unsure of what we really want to do. It really isn't that stressful to book the excursions onboard or dinner reservations for that matter. Although we have never been on the Getaway I hear that some restaurants book up fast, but I really don't think you will have a problem if you can't book them online beforehand.

Just don't let it stress you. :p I will try and post how it goes when we get back from our cruise on the 17th of January. But I don't expect there to be any problems. If you worry about the problems that could happen, then they tend to happen!! My thoughts anyway. ;)

Thanks for the input - the only reservation we're really concerned with is the Illusionarium - in order to be included in the All Inclusive, you must go to the early show on Embarkation Day. This is our daughter's honeymoon cruise - I'm just helping with the booking!

Thanks for the input - the only reservation we're really concerned with is the Illusionarium - in order to be included in the All Inclusive, you must go to the early show on Embarkation Day. This is our daughter's honeymoon cruise - I'm just helping with the booking!

You can also book the late show on Embarkation Day. We were able to book the late show without being charged for it.

Hopefully the link below will work:

https://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/gifts-and-more#diningpackage

If not here is what it says:

Beginning with Norwegian Getaway's 4/19/14 sailing - Guests who have purchased the Ultimate Dining Package can reserve the embarkation day performance of The Illusionarium at no additional cost.

It doesn't limit you to the early showing. Hope this helps.

Thank You

We are booked on the Breakaway.

I only included the Getaway on my response above because you mentioned the Illusionarium. I do not believe that the Breakaway has that show. Here is the note for the Breakaway that deals with the first night:

Beginning with Norwegian Breakaway's 4/20/14 sailing – Guests who have purchased the Ultimate Dining Package can reserve the embarkation day performance of Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy at no additional cost.

Hope that helps.

Is anyone booked for a January 2015 All Inclusive? Since you are 90 days out, have you been able to make any restaurant or excursion reservations and have them applied to your account? Have heard that for the All Inclusive you can only do on-board reservations -- hoping that isn't really true. Don't want to reserve everything, but there are a few things we don't want to miss out on. Thanks!

I have the all inclusive for January. I have been able to do restaurant, show and excursion reservations. They do take your credit card for excursions but that is adjusted once on board. Also, remember that with UDP, you are guaranteed a restaurant reservation with 24 hour advance reservation. Of course, times might not be exactly what you want but from everything I have read NCL does make accommodation for those folks with UDP working to get to shows, etc.

I cruise Jan 4 on Breakaway with the all inclusive and will do my best to write a live report...

L

• 2 months later...

Has anyone heard anything from NCL regarding the 2015 All inclusive pkg regarding the increase in DSC. Can't imagine anything different, that it is included, as that's the package we bought. However we did get a NCL notice regarding our cruise and that there was the increase, without mention of the all in pkg.

Anyone with anything to report on the all in package now that's it's been in place for awhile ?

I was able to book dining reservations at 86 days out. Did not try at 90. Very easy to do and no charge. I took a screenshot of reservations just so I'd have on my phone. I cross referenced to some dallies that someone had online and also port times so that I hopefully wont need to change dates and times.

We booked all inclusive and havent been able to book anything either. Its kind of a PITA. I wanted to be able to have our reservations in order before we board the ship.

Yes, you CAN book the ressie for excursions ahead. I have done it and have the confirmations. The $200 is actually an OBC that can ONLY be used for excursion- the tours will show up on our on board account as charges and offset with the OBC.

You have to call the excursions department . I booked them for DH and me, and then also booked the kids . The kids I simply paid for.

It was easy- peasy! I am sure there will be a screw up or 2 on board, but it have the confirmations so I m good to g

Has anyone heard anything from NCL regarding the 2015 All inclusive pkg regarding the increase in DSC. Can't imagine anything different, that it is included, as that's the package we bought. However we did get a NCL notice regarding our cruise and that there was the increase, without mention of the all in pkg.

Anyone with anything to report on the all in package now that's it's been in place for awhile ?

I did see that if you pre-pay the DSC now, you get the current rate, but if you wait until you are on board you'll pay the increased rate, so I presume that the all inclusive is considered pre-paid DSC

What is an all inclusive cruise on NCL? I haven't seen that when looking at booking (at least not that name). Thanks.

A few months ago they ran a promotion in which you bought a package that included all the extras-ultimate dining,ultimate beverage,services charges, Internet minutes, bottle water, bingo pkg, photos, wine, chocolate covered strawberries, and maybe something I forgot

A few months ago they ran a promotion in which you bought a package that included all the extras-ultimate dining,ultimate beverage,services charges, Internet minutes, bottle water, bingo pkg, photos, wine, chocolate covered strawberries, and maybe something I forgot

Ah.... Thanks. Sounds nice!