It's been a while, but we're back!

Terre

We're baaacccckkkk! It's been a few years since we sailed Princess and I'm just wondering what can we expect now...we will be on the Crown in February going to the Mexican Riviera and are at the Ruby level.

Any new stuff, tips, etc. that you can give will be most appreciated.

welcome back! we loved the Ruby class so much we sailed on Ruby twice, and Crown is the sister ship. It's a great ship and you'll love it. who are you sailing with?

I'm sailing with my husband. We were on the Crown in 2009 and loved it. Hopefully there aren't too many changes, we liked it then, so I'm sure we'll still like it. Just wondering if there had been any changes between then and now.

Edited by Terre

Hi Terre!!

Nice to see you. The old gang is still posting!

We were on the Royal Princess last December and just returned to the Caribbean Princess for the first time since 2004. That was quite an experience seeing the gigantic differences in the ships, literally.

We have also been on the Emerald and the Ruby twice. Love those two ships.

Welcome back. Lynne

Hi Terre!!

Nice to see you. The old gang is still posting!

We were on the Royal Princess last December and just returned to the Caribbean Princess for the first time since 2004. That was quite an experience seeing the gigantic differences in the ships, literally.

We have also been on the Emerald and the Ruby twice. Love those two ships.

Welcome back. Lynne

Hey, Lynne!!! Good to "see" you! I lurk on your thread every now and then. We've been on the Crown, Golden, and Star, but it's been a while since we've been on Princess. Couldn't pass up the deal on this Mexican Riviera cruise. Tell the old gang hello for me next time you post. I hope all is well with you and the others. That was a great cruise despite the changes in itinerary!