something to do with cruising a long long way

'Down on the surface': The moment Philae comet landing confirmed

Well done to all the good people who made this happen, now the probe is landed on the asteroid perhaps we will after 10 years find the man or woman that is not using hand gel Does this happen on P&O? ;)

Mind you it is over 300 million miles away, nearly more Kruzseeka travels every few years:)

Also just been transmitted from the probe some late deals from Thomson Cruises… With half price safe if you are on for a month OMG:eek:

Latest at 5pm the probe as not deployed the anchors to secure it to the asteroid

What else will we find out there ?.................sprouts ?.:cool:

Over to you Geo

Ps you lot on the P&O forum or bickering site as I call it . STOP it is not just a big

Ocean out there but a very big universe :)

As the comedian Dave Allen said goodnight and may your God go with you ;)

Stevie

:D:D:D

You can be relied upon to make us smile Stevie. ;)

Quite an achievement really (not you cheering us up - the landing!) though I'm not sure what they will learn from it.....sure it will be interesting to those who can understand what it's doing there though! (And I can promise you my travels are very modest really - had a quietish year so getting impatient for the next one though!)

Yes - shame to get embroiled in so much angst - thought cruising was supoosed to be fun! ;) :D

Well done for posting this Stevie.

I just got back in time from collecting my Granddaughter to see the announcement. You're right this achievement does make other things seem rather pointless.

I hadn't realised it hadn't connected, even though I've got the live stream running, I really hope everything is fine.

'Down on the surface': The moment Philae comet landing confirmed

Well done to all the good people who made this happen, now the probe is landed on the asteroid perhaps we will after 10 years find the man or woman that is not using hand gel Does this happen on P&O? ;)

Mind you it is over 300 million miles away, nearly more Kruzseeka travels every few years:)

Also just been transmitted from the probe some late deals from Thomson Cruises… With half price safe if you are on for a month OMG:eek:

Latest at 5pm the probe as not deployed the anchors to secure it to the asteroid

What else will we find out there ?.................sprouts ?.:cool:

sadly no sprouts found yet steevie... 300 million miles devoid of sprouts (a bit like the thomson dream storeroom)

over at thomsons towers the november social media strategy meeting wasnt going terribly well

helen (boss person) 'look social media guys...when I asked you to find me a cutting edge comment ......I meant a cut n paste for the cruise critic q&a'

social media guys .... oops! :D