Reservation currently being modified in Cruise Planner?

geocruiser

I get the "being modified" message when I have been in my reservation and don't properly log out when I am finished - but instead just close (X out) my browser. It typically takes 30mins to an hour to allow me back in.

The problem I have been having for the past week+, is when I log on and go into my cruise planner to view excursions available on my upcoming sailing, I just get a "spinning circle" like it is trying to load the various excursions - but NOTHING ever shows up. The circle just continues to churn. Very annoying. :( :mad: :confused:

Dan.

Edited by Dan-P

• 1 month later...

My reservation has given me this message for 5 days now. RCCL says they can't help me....really? We leave Sunday. I can't do online check in, get luggage tags or book any dinner reservations. We cruise often and this is the third RCCL cruise in a row we've had this difficulty with. Any suggestions?

My reservation has given me this message for 5 days now. RCCL says they can't help me....really? We leave Sunday. I can't do online check in, get luggage tags or book any dinner reservations. We cruise often and this is the third RCCL cruise in a row we've had this difficulty with. Any suggestions?

Have you tried clicking on before you board then online check in from the RCI home page? See if that will get you in.

I get the "being modified" message when I have been in my reservation and don't properly log out when I am finished - but instead just close (X out) my browser. It typically takes 30mins to an hour to allow me back in.

The problem I have been having for the past week+, is when I log on and go into my cruise planner to view excursions available on my upcoming sailing, I just get a "spinning circle" like it is trying to load the various excursions - but NOTHING ever shows up. The circle just continues to churn. Very annoying. :( :mad: :confused:

Dan.

Hey Fellow West Virginian,

This happened to me and a nice person on this forum suggested I use Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer and it worked!! I had been trying for weeks to see excursions with the never-ending circle. Good luck.

Have you tried clicking on before you board then online check in from the RCI home page? See if that will get you in.

Yes, that's how I was able to get in the last time I viewed the reservation. It was quite awhile ago since we booked this cruise 11 months ago. The RCCL agent said he shows it hasn't been accessed, yet because it's locked he can't do anything. He even got a supervisor who said the same thing. Very frustrating. His suggestion was to wait until we got to the pier, then wait until we get onboard to make dinner reservations. It stinks because I tried a few months ago and got the same message but figured I had time. My excursions aren't booked thru RCCL so I had no need to access my res for those.

Unfortunately we are also on Freedom which is experiencing propulsion problems. Trying hard to keep a positive attitude.....but admittedly a bit frustrated.