New cruiser/Questions about Freedom of the Seas

Hello everyone,

I am new to royal Caribbean. Usually do a Disney cruise. So this will be a first and i don't know what to expect. i have a few questions. My husband and i will be sailing on freedom of the seas on dec 13,2015 - dec 20, 2015.

1. What kind of themes nights do they have?

2. the ship will be dry docked in jan - what does that mean? and will it change anything now?

3. A must have to do?

4. When can i make reservations like food and entertainment?

thanks for your help!!!!

The only entertainment reservation currently available on Freedom is for the ice show. This is something that is unique to Royal and should not be missed. Look for entertainment and dining to open around 90 days before the cruise.

I had my first RCI cruise on FOS in October and I really enjoyed it. It's a great ship and I'm definitely considering another cruise with them. The Ice Show is well worth seeing and I also enjoyed the Dreamworks parade on the last afternoon (I had a great spot outside the Bull & Bear pub, which was handy for an afternoon beer too!) but there were lots of other highlights too, I was never bored - I'm sure you'll have a good time.

They're supposed to be making some changes during the dry dock, but I don't think there's been anything official on what those changes are. We took our kids on Freedom back in June. We were never bored and never rushed. There's a link to the video I did in my signature.