Size of Royal Caribbean Soda Cups

bradlkm

In the dining room (or any bar), you can just show your SeaPass card and get soda. Your choice will be limited to about 6 flavors.

Any idea what 6 flavors? I bought the package for my wife, who likes Dr Pepper/Mr Pibb, hopefully this is one of the choices....

Sorry to highjack the thread, but do you still get cups if there is no freestyle machine onboard?

Yes.

Mine from the Vision last month holds 16 oz.

It (and the one from Jan this year) is for COLD liquids. It's not a coffee cup unless you only drink cold coffee.

Any idea what 6 flavors? I bought the package for my wife, who likes Dr Pepper/Mr Pibb, hopefully this is one of the choices....

There may be exceptions, but most often I see Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, and Soda Water.

Is this available on the mariner of the seas?

The soda package is available on all ships, but there is no Freestyle machine in Mariner, so you would be limited to the few flavors that are on the bar or restaurant fountains.

we had over 100 choices and I am a diet ginger and whiskey drinker so worked out well. We had them give us a shot of rum or jamesons into a glass and we poured into the cup, went off and got my diet ginger out of the machine. It kept the drink cold and no spills. I had one dark and stormy made but dumped it into my cup. I wanted to try the goslings rum. I like the machine as it gives you so many choices. I could have diet ginger ale in five different flavors if I wanted.

If you have the Ultimate package, and want a coke in the dining room, bar, pool, etc., will I need to bring my free soda cup (beverage cup) to receive it w/out charge? :confused:

We will be on the Navigator of the Seas, and from what I've read, there is NO freestyle machine.

No need to use cup at all unless the ship has Freestyle machines. And then only to use Freestyle machine which has a large variety of choices. You just use your seapass anytime you don't use the machine. I only used my cup at the pool.

Just an FYI - we found that no special cup or chip is needed to get ice from the freestyle machines.

M

Given our annoyance at the difficulty in getting ice anywhere for our refillable water bottles that we carry around during the day, I would have loved a self-serve way to get ice in June when we were on the Navigator. We finally had out stateroom hostess keep 2 ice-buckets full of ice in our mini-fridge in our cabin, and we'd go back there to refill throughout the day.