No more Wine & Dine package ?

Sirkeline

I purchased a wine & dine package for our December cruise (Liberty 29th), but for our Allure cruise January 4th, it does not show up under drink packages.

( cruise planner )

No more wine & dine package in 2015 ? Or just a normal RCL IT glitch ?

Edited by Sirkeline

BUT - the only choice I have is for the 12 bottle package. Our March cruise is an 8-night cruise, so 12 is just a bit too big for the two of us.

Will have to check back later.

Edited by atb

I had the same question on here a couple of weeks back. I wrote to RCCL to ask about this and still no reply. As I noted earlier, I hope they are not trying to force people to buy the drink package as they have a limited wine selection for those of us who drink only/mostly wine.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

BUT - the only choice I have is for the 12 bottle package. Our March cruise is an 8-night cruise, so 12 is just a bit too big for the two of us.

Will have to check back later.

You could try the C&A Resolutions and see if they can sort things out for you.

I posted about the "wine & dine" package on another thread. I could not add the package to my cart last week, and I called the phone number in the error message. Unfortunately, the rep couldn't add the package either. This week the wine and dine is no longer an option on the cruise planner for my 2015 reservations. I have not heard back from my on-line email to Royal Caribbean cruise planner support. I thought I would be able to purchase the package on-board...??

I'm going to stay positive and speculate that there will be a new wine list in the package for 2015.:D