I am so disappointed

I was really, really looking forward to my upcoming cruise in January on this beautiful looking ship. Despite some negative reviews on the TA cruise, I was still ready to judge for myself. That being said........

I am extremely frustrated, at this point, to say the least. I had incredible trouble booking dining reservations as the show times keep changing. I wrote a letter to Adam Goldstein and got an immediate response and honestly thought that everything was straightened out. I bought over 2,000 dollars worth of excursions, drink packages and specialty dining. Now it appears as though ALL of my reservations have disappeared!:mad:

They are simply not showing up in my cruise planner at all. When I called RCCL, a nice young man assured me that they were still there on his side and said that he was sending me an email,which I still have not received, over two hours ago.

I am very, very sad about this.

Thanks for listening,

Tara

Edited by tarajean1962

I was really, really looking forward to my upcoming cruise in January on this beautiful looking ship. Despite some negative reviews on the TA cruise, I wss still ready to judge for myself. That being said........

I am extremely frustrated, at this point, to say the least. I had incredible trouble booking dining reservations as the show times keep changing. I bought over 2,000 dollars worth of excursions, drink packages and specialty dining. Now it appears as though ALL of my reservations have disappeared!:mad:

They are simply not showing up in my cruise planner at all. When I called RCCL,a nice young man assured me that they were still there on his side and said that he was sending me an email,which I still have not received, over two hours ago.

I am very, very sad about this.

Thanks for listening,

Tara

Dont get me wrong, quite a few of us had complaints... but for the most part (well the parts that bothered me...) most of the issues were fixable (except maybe dynamic dinning. Quantum is a wonderful ship, theres a lot to do on it which you cant do on other ships (iFly for one). Dont be sad, I think it'll be a surprise to your expectations, just dont expect it to be similar to another RCL cruise.

Dont get me wrong, quite a few of us had complaints... but for the most part (well the parts that bothered me...) most of the issues were fixable (except maybe dynamic dinning. Quantum is a wonderful ship, theres a lot to do on it which you cant do on other ships (iFly for one). Dont be sad, I think it'll be a surprise to your expectations, just dont expect it to be similar to another RCL cruise.

Thank you and I sure hope you are right.:). I am not normally a complainer and have thoroughly enjoyed every cruise I have been on. I just haven't run into this kind of stuff when planning a cruise before.

It is very scary to think that all of my pre paid stuff is gone.

Tara

Well you are slightly ahead of me I can't even book.

Do you have printouts of your bookings?

Sadly, I do not. What I paid for them still shows up in my total amount paid but my cruise planner remains empty. I wish I had printed it out and I certainly will if it reappears.

Tara

Same here....everything has disappeared, yet again (after having to rebook dining and entertainment a month ago). I do have a printout of everything so I am just taking it with me as trying to get any assistance from calling has not worked for months. I just refuse to waste any more time. Fingers crossed they will actual get it straight and honor my printouts. It is very sad that they are allowing these IT issues to continue.

Ring them Now.

I will call them in the morning again if I still have not received anything.

Same here....everything has disappeared, yet again (after having to rebook dining and entertainment a month ago). I do have a printout of everything so I am just taking it with me as trying to get any assistance from calling has not worked for months. I just refuse to waste any more time. Fingers crossed they will actual get it straight and honor my printouts. It is very sad that they are allowing these IT issues to continue.

I am sorry to hear that I am not the only one this has happened to. You were way smarter than I to print your reservations out. I sincerely hope that things will straighten out.

I did check my spam mail and I have not received anything there either, but thank you for the thought.:)

Tara

Took a look again today and all dining reservations have appeared back in my calendar! That's a miracle😄

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Me too!:D. I made sure to print them out and I hope you did too! That was a big scare for me. I never did receive an email from RCCL either. Honestly, we are diamond members and this is truly my favorite cruise line. I think the loyalty benefits have been fantastic and I am so looking forward to this cruise. That being said, this experience has also made me realize that there are other options out there.

Tara