To Celebrity Cruises.."official"

midwestchick

I just checked.

No. It is not working

The message I am getting now doesn't even get me past the first screen.

I enter my reservation number (triple-checked for accuracy), and the Ship and Date, and it comes up with:

"No Cruise Critic Reservation Found."

Eight other people have been able to register.

What is going on?

Hi there,

Can you please shoot us a quick note to concerns@celebrity.com with your reservation number. This goes for anyone who is having this issue. Thank you!

Is it really necessary to continually post all of these comments - especially in RED? We ALL have to see them - not just Celebrity.

You appear to have just created your user name for complaints and criticisms to Celebrity. (Anyone can see that by just clicking on your user name, and then looking at your "threads started" or "all posts".)

Let me make it clear that I am not a "Celebrity Cheerleader". In fact, this will be my FIRST Celebrity cruise.

Sure - I have criticized Celebrity for a couple of things including the issue I am having (and I am clearly still seeking their assistance), but there is just NO reason to be outright RUDE to the person who is trying to help as the liaison between Cruise Critic and Celebrity.

Dina please do not let this problem put you off Celebrity Cruises. We have gone on several cruises with them as well as other cruise lines. After sailing with them never went back to the others.

Am I a cheerleader in that respect but not like others who post on this board. According to them Celebrity can do no wrong. We have not as yet had a problem that not has been resolved. We like the total product and that is why we keep coming back.

Go on your cruise have fun and relax as I do and I am sure you to will be a Celebrity Cheerleader as well. Carol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it really necessary to continually post all of these comments - especially in RED? We ALL have to see them - not just Celebrity.

You appear to have just created your user name for complaints and criticisms to Celebrity. (Anyone can see that by just clicking on your user name, and then looking at your "threads started" or "all posts".)

Let me make it clear that I am not a "Celebrity Cheerleader". In fact, this will be my FIRST Celebrity cruise.

Sure - I have criticized Celebrity for a couple of things including the issue I am having (and I am clearly still seeking their assistance), but there is just NO reason to be outright RUDE to the person who is trying to help as the liaison between Cruise Critic and Celebrity.

Perhaps all should follow the lead of "Celebrity Cruises" & just ignore it.

Perhaps all should follow the lead of "Celebrity Cruises" & just ignore it.

Yes, that will for sure solve the WEBSITE problems, "just ignore it".

Maybe the 3 threads will be fixed by ignoring them:

"Website strikes again - unable to log into My Celebrity" - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2139392

"To Celebrity Cruises.."official"- http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2128118

"Express pass -computer glitch--" - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2136268

• 3 weeks later...
I've had trouble in the past. It usually has something to do with your booking/reservation number especially if you booked it with a travel agent (not their fault though). Anyway, a call Captain's Club and they got me registered.

I've already called Celebrity - 3 times over the last couple of months.

Others who booked through TAs have registered successfully, so that clearly isn't the issue.

Oh, and Captain's Club is for folks who have already cruised on Celebrity.

Thank you, we received it, and forwarded to the team.

We'll try to keep you updated on the status.

After a few more emails and a few social media posts, I am STILL unable to sign up for the connections party.

Some of the folks on our (and other) roll calls are also unable to sign up.

We are getting the message:

It is now the new year, and still no resolution to what should have been fixed months ago.

This is absurd.

After a few more emails and a few social media posts, I am STILL unable to sign up for the connections party.

Some of the folks on our (and other) roll calls are also unable to sign up.

We are getting the message:

It is now the new year, and still no resolution to what should have been fixed months ago.

This is absurd.

You can just go to the Roll Call for your cruise and see if people are meeting for the Sailaway. Just go to the meeting place and ask when and where the Meet and Mingleis being held.Or, you can simply ask at Guest Relations and they will tell you the time and place. There is really no need to register for the gathering.Really not a big deal. Some think it's a big party and are disappointed to find out that it's not. Most are poorly attended and you only meet a limited number of people. Some gatherings are larger and some Senior Officers attend.The CD may say a few words. I know that you are frustrated and we all handle frustration and stress differently. You've been given good advise.Just calm down and go with it. A cruise should be a relaxing experience.I find that laughter helps. I'll be on Silhouette this Sunday. I haven't been able to register. I'll just show up and hope to meet some new friends.

Edited by Orator

You can just go to the Roll Call for your cruise and see if people are meeting for the Sailaway. Just go to the meeting place and ask when and where the Meet and Mingleis being held.Or, you can simply ask at Guest Relations and they will tell you the time and place. There is really no need to register for the gathering.Really not a big deal. Some think it's a big party and are disappointed to find out that it's not. Most are poorly attended and you only meet a limited number of people. Some gatherings are larger and some Senior Officers attend.The CD may say a few words. I know that you are frustrated and we all handle frustration and stress differently. You've been given good advise.Just calm down and go with it. A cruise should be a relaxing experience.I find that laughter helps.

Thanks for your advice.

I happen to be on the roll call, and only 8 people have been able to register for the connections party, so there will NOT be one at this point.

I am the person who is organizing whatever events we decide to have during our cruise. I was also counting on everyone MEETING at the Connections party to put faces to the names.

I know what the "Connections party" is, and I know what to expect. I also know it is beneficial to actually MEET people like the CD and the HD.

I'm calm - believe me. If I were not calm, it would be very obvious. I am simply frustrated at Celebrity's poor customer service and pathetic IT department.

The fact that they can't correct this issue is disturbing on so many levels.

I have never had these kinds of issues with any other websites - EVER - whether cruise lines, retailers or anything else. It's really unbelievable.

Here's what you do: Once you board ask to speak to the Events Coordinator. Explain the problem to them and request that they secure a time and place for the gathering. Have people on your Roll Call provide cabin numbers so that you can give them to the Events Coordinator so that each will receive a call or card indicating the time and place. Instruct those on roll call who may not receive the information to go to Guest Relations to find out the time and place. Request that a notice be posted on the message board outside Guest Relations. The Events Coordinator will handle the details. This has happened before.

Here's what you do: Once you board ask to speak to the Events Coordinator. Explain the problem to them and request that they secure a time and place for the gathering. Have people on your Roll Call provide cabin numbers so that you can give them to the Events Coordinator so that each will receive a call or card indicating the time and place. Instruct those on roll call who may not receive the information to go to Guest Relations to find out the time and place. Request that a notice be posted on the message board outside Guest Relations. The Events Coordinator will handle the details. This has happened before.

And so all this has to be done because Celebrity can't fix their ONE website issue?

You do realize it is ridiculous to have to jump through these hoops, right?

LOL

Edited by DinaS

Orator, perhaps you have not been following the thread, or you would realize how absurd your advice to DinaS sounds. If you read this thread, DinaS has been patiently waiting for this to be fixed since at least the beginning of December, & has actually been the voice of reason here; even chastising some who have verbally abused the Celebrity Official who has been responding, abet with information that has not panned out. To tell one to calm down when in fact they have been nothing but calm is laughable.

Orator, perhaps you have not been following the thread, or you would realize how absurd your advice to DinaS sounds. If you read this thread, DinaS has been patiently waiting for this to be fixed since at least the beginning of December, & has actually been the voice of reason here; even chastising some who have verbally abused the Celebrity Official who has been responding, abet with information that has not panned out. To tell one to calm down when in fact they have been nothing but calm is laughable.

You're right. My bad.

Thank you :)

Hi all,

We're aware of this issue. We're currently looking to see when this might be fixed. Apologies that we don't have more information at this time.

This is almost the same thing you said 2 months ago on 11-17-2014!!!!! :roll eyes:

Since many times I have a conflict when they schedule the Connections Gathering, I now just go to Guest Relations Desk soon after boarding to find out when and where. On my last cruise on the Eclipse last October, they had a interesting Life Enrichment lecture scheduled in Celebrity Central at the same time.

Since many times I have a conflict when they schedule the Connections Gathering, I now just go to Guest Relations Desk soon after boarding to find out when and where. On my last cruise on the Eclipse last October, they had a interesting Life Enrichment lecture scheduled in Celebrity Central at the same time.

I believe you may have missed a major factor.

If there are not at least 25 people registered, there will be NO Connections gathering.

As of now, only 8 people have been able to register. There is no "when or where" at this point since there is no Connections party.

You're welcome. Orator is a valuable poster, & I just thought perhaps he did not realize the history of this thread. I did not want to seem like the thread police.

I also hate looking like a complainer - in fact that is exactly the opposite of who I really am. My glass is always half full.

(My glass is always completely full on a cruise....LOL)

At least we are now being promised an actual update TODAY.

Hopefully that means there will finally be a resolution to this issue.