Oasis Chop's Grille

We are going on Oasis of the Seas 11/29 cruise and are considering eating at Chop's Grille. I remember reading somewhere that there was a discount for booking a specialty restaurant on the first night on board. Is this discount still available? Is it available for all C& A levels?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are going on Oasis of the Seas 11/29 cruise and are considering eating at Chop's Grille. I remember reading somewhere that there was a discount for booking a specialty restaurant on the first night on board. Is this discount still available? Is it available for all C& A levels?

This is the only dining deal that I'm area of:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/dining_discount_packages.pdf

You may find that there are other deals once you are onboard.

Hope you get better service there than we did, took 2 hrs 40 minutes to eat. New menu is great though!

2 hrs and 40 minutes!!! Oh no! 😱. I may just leave it for the last night, which is the only night I do not have any shows planned.

When I was booking my specialty restaurants there was an offer online for 20% off if you dined in a specialty restaurant the first night. I believe that offer is still available. Just book as normal and then you will get a credit on board the ship for the 20%.

My neice and nephew were on the ship last week. They said everyday at least one specialty restaurant offered a "deal" The discounts ranged from 30 to 50% off. They were first time RC cruisers and dined 5 out of the 7 nights in specialty restaurants

Enjoy your cruise!