Sale and Balcony Guarantee??

lukeduke07

Looking to book the Pride utilizing the 35 hour sale but am worried about the guaranteed room. Has anyone had a terrible balcony room on this class of ships? I only ask because I booked a room on the destiny that was right above the disco and was absolutely miserable because the music played until 6 am some nights.

Thanks!

I booked a gty on the pride before and ended up with an obstructed view balcony cabin 5150. The location was fine, but the view of the lifeboats not so much. If having a great view and location is important, pick your own room. If you'll be ok with the possibility of a not so great view but extra money in your pocket go with the gty :)

I went for it. Worst case I would be in an obstructed 7C balcony which I have stayed in on the legend. Before the sale I had convinced myself to book an inside French door cabin but the balcony guarantee ended up being less so I pulled the trigger. Fingers crossed to see where my room is.

Never been on the Pride, but had friends that got stuck with a balcony under the pool deck, so they had to listen to them drag chairs all night long.

They said "never again".....

I wonder why chairs would be dragged all night long and why it would be done specifically above 1 specific 10ft X 18ft cabin?

It would drive me nuts.

I wonder why chairs would be dragged all night long and why it would be done specifically above 1 specific 10ft X 18ft cabin?

It would drive me nuts.

You're the marketing guy for the cruise industry. Figure it out for us, Mike.

Last guarantee balcony we did put us right above the piano bar. While you could hear them all night, it never bothered us. However, I would not choose a room in that location on purpose....

CJ

I've never had a bad room on a Fun Ship. There's just too much fun to be had!!