How many days until your next Carnival Cruise?

Severus

you must really like the Breeze, I have been on the Dream twice and on Sunshine 3 times, we will be on the Breeze for the first time in exactly 1 month (30 days).

By far our favorite ship.

We live in Florida so it's easy for us to just hop on her, but with her moving to TX, we're sad.

We've cruised the Dream twice when she was in Port Canaveral and really enjoyed it.

Never been on the Sunshine, I hear too much negativity.

Must not be tell bad if you've cruised three times.

Too many days count... Feb 2017.

Super Bowl Sunday 51... hope my New England are in it... :D

But to be on a cruise during the Super Bowl and DH & DS happy cause I promise them as long as we watch football no formal night... lol

54!!! Going B2B on the Sunshine with 3 more couples we've known since college days - a little older (40 yrs???) a little greyer, a little balder, just a tiny bit heavier, but thank the good Lord this group is comprised of some of the dearest, funniest, outrageous friends you could ever wish to have! I swear this keeps us young! So you youngsters out there, keep your friends close - there's a huge payoff!

Jaydeejay, I agree with you completely. I am 72 years YOUNG, and still working as a receptionist for a large/name corporation. I love my job, and love crusing too. I may be old in "age," but I am young in heart, and I want to continue crusing until I cannot do it anymore, or have the funds to do it. I got hooked over 27 years ago, and have been doing it ever since with friends, and as you said, I do believe it keeps us YOUNG.