"LIVE" from Quantum of the Seas - Nov. 21, 2014

Radio

Here is a short video I made from my 2 Nights on Quantum of the Seas. . .

I am really looking forward to spending 10 Nights on Quantum in a few weeks. . .

Radio

;);)

[YOUTUBE]MTSsp5n3qv8[/YOUTUBE]

I loved how you put that video together.. Great job

Lidia

Thanks Radio...Great review as always. Can't wait for your "Live" come January!!:)

I was wondering if you know or might be able to find out how to schedule a ride on the Northstar and the Ripcord.

Thanks Again

Liz:)

North Star - go to the ride and get a ticket, come back at the time on the ticket

Ripcord - go to the Ripcord reservations desk by the big purple bear and reserve a time, or do it online via Cruise Planner before you leave

Ripcord - go to the Ripcord reservations desk by the big purple bear and reserve a time, or do it online via Cruise Planner before you leave

Are you actually able to book the iFLY Ripcord in advance via Cruise Planner online? It is listed on our 1/23/15 Cruise Planner under Onboard Activities but no option for reserving appears.

How long before the sailing date does this option to reserve iFLY open up on the Cruise Planner?

Thanks.

Quantum of the Seas Nov 23 to Dec 1.

Photo Center the worse. It went from bad to worse by the end of the cruise. Pictures overprice like always, the new digital technology bad, pictures missing, you had to look for your pictures among hundreds of photos. My personal story: bought a 480.00 package on a digital DVD (trying to save money) just to come home with locked pictures. Now I have to wait 12 days until the ship come back to home port. The staff must of the time were useless.

Edited by shakdrew

Are you actually able to book the iFLY Ripcord in advance via Cruise Planner online? It is listed on our 1/23/15 Cruise Planner under Onboard Activities but no option for reserving appears.

How long before the sailing date does this option to reserve iFLY open up on the Cruise Planner?

Thanks.

I'm on the jan 3 cruise and still cannot reserve it online. i figured we'd just have to do it onboard.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you still have to drop off your luggage, go park, then board the ship. Have not gone out of Bayonne since the building of new terminal. Do you still have to bus over to the ship, or can you walk right on from the parking area?

No more bus to the ship, they have a real gangway now.

Thanks.

You have probably been able to book iFLy by now, but I first noticed it on the planner for the jan 11 sailing about early to mid December. I am not flying so cannot provide more info.

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk