"Retired Drinks" from Molecular Bar

capecodmercury

The "hundred year martini", which the martini bar has not made in several years -- they say the ginger foam is no longer available. :(

I have to say, I drank copious amounts of the 100 year Martini and they were indeed delicious. Yummy and that was in October this year

Edited by drinkspackageexpert

I have to say, I drank copious amounts of the 100 year Martini and they were indeed delicious. Yummy and that was in October this year

100 year??:eek: The only mult-year Martini I know about is the

20 Year Martini:D.....omg.....what is the 80 year difference?:confused:

100 year??:eek: The only mult-year Martini I know about is the

20 Year Martini:D.....omg.....what is the 80 year difference?:confused:

LOL Lois -- That's my bad :o -- I mis-remembered the name (CRS is a terrible affliction!:eek:)

All I know is that the bartenders in the Summit Martini Bar told me it was d/c'ed -- something about not being able to get the ginger foam, anymore. I'm just hoping that they can make one (or something similar) in the Molecular bar on my upcoming Eclipse cruise. :p

LOL Lois -- That's my bad :o -- I mis-remembered the name (CRS is a terrible affliction!:eek:)

All I know is that the bartenders in the Summit Martini Bar told me it was d/c'ed -- something about not being able to get the ginger foam, anymore. I'm just hoping that they can make one (or something similar) in the Molecular bar on my upcoming Eclipse cruise. :p

I think I remember the 20yr as well! We are on your sailing too...lets see if they can make it!