Jr Spa Mini Suite on Quantum

Kosi

The only perk you will get is to eat at the Coastal Kitchen

That was recently changed to Grand Suite and above. I just got off the 3 day and had no problem with my dinner reservations, but breakfast and lunch was for Grand Suites and above. I had a printout from when I booked a long time ago and showed it to the head water. He let me in for breakfast, but when I got home I checked the website and it now states Grand Suites and above. It also sounded like Junior Suites will not longer be able to book for dinner, but I think they will honor the reservations that were already made. I hope so, I have 2 nights booked for my April cruise.

The only perk you will get is to eat at the Coastal Kitchen

The Coastal Kitchen was originally open to JS and above on Quantum, but the description has been changed to:

COMPLIMENTARY FOR GRAND SUITE GUESTS AND ABOVE, AND PINNACLE MEMBERS

Those with reservations should print a copy of their planner and previous reservations made are supposed to be honored.

The Cruise Compass was changed to read 'Gold Card Holders only' in the middle of the TA sailing from 'suites only'

Does anyone have a copy of the brochure showing Jr suites qualified for Coastal Kitchen? I booked several months ago but didn't save an brochures that referenced this "perk".

Thanks,

Sue from Fairfield

Yes, please. Coastal Kitchen is one of the things that drew us to a SJS

Does anyone have a copy of the brochure showing Jr suites qualified for Coastal Kitchen? I booked several months ago but didn't save an brochures that referenced this "perk".

Thanks,

Sue from Fairfield

While they may be persuaded otherwise, they have made the change and will 'grandfather' it in. This means only that new reservations will not be accepted. Those with reservations will have the reservations already made honored. Make sure you have a printed copy of any reservation as there have been a few incidents of 'missing' reservations onboard.

All RCI terms and conditions always state that anything is subject to change. They just realized that the venue was too popular at this point and needed to make the change for operational reasons.

They never offered the new Coastal Kitchen on Oasis to JS guests.

While they may be persuaded otherwise, they have made the change and will 'grandfather' it in. This means only that new reservations will not be accepted. Those with reservations will have the reservations already made honored. Make sure you have a printed copy of any reservation as there have been a few incidents of 'missing' reservations onboard.

All RCI terms and conditions always state that anything is subject to change. They just realized that the venue was too popular at this point and needed to make the change for operational reasons.

They never offered the new Coastal Kitchen on Oasis to JS guests.

I don't know how they are saying it's too popular. When we went in for breakfast it was empty. There were only 3 other tables occupied. I didn't go for lunch.

I don't know how they are saying it's too popular. When we went in for breakfast it was empty. There were only 3 other tables occupied. I didn't go for lunch.

We're u in a suite or a JS? Just curious if me being in SJS will still allow entry for bfast/lunch.... Already have two dinner rezzy there, but would really enjoy having bfast/lunch opportunities too esp if not crowded as u say...

• 2 weeks later...

We found the SJ layout very inconvenient. One room has the toilet and sink, the other room has the tub, shower, and sink, but no toilet. There is NO counter space in either one. We found ourselves running back and forth from one to the other constantly.....

Peter

We found the SJ layout very inconvenient. One room has the toilet and sink, the other room has the tub, shower, and sink, but no toilet. There is NO counter space in either one. We found ourselves running back and forth from one to the other constantly.....

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the heads-up. It sounds like the issues we experienced on a recent Disney cruise. We solved the split bathroom and counter space issues by organizing our hanging travel kits much differently than usual.