Ben and Jerry's suite Freedom recent cruisers?

93beachbum

Hi,

I just booked the Ben and Jerry's suite on freedom of the seas for October. 2015.

Has anyone been in this room recently and can confirm the benefits? Specifically the concierge club access? Or do they give the drink coupons?

Any pics of documents or room would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I haven't been on Freedom for a couple of years, but the amenities are supposed to be the same on all 3 ships in that class as indicated in the letter below. Here is a letter we received the last time we cruised on Independence of the Seas. Maybe someone that has stayed in the room recently will answer also.

As a Ben & Jerry’s Sweet guest you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard Independence of the Seas. For your convenience, here is a brief summary of those services:

The perks offered in our sister ships are the same the same on Independence:

· Use of the Concierge Lounge located on Deck 10.

· Terry Robes for use onboard.

· Upgraded bathroom amenities.

· Continental breakfast served in the club daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 am.

· Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup served in the Concierge Lounge every evening before and after dinner from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

· Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering for your dinner wine.

· Reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, sport activities, Explorations!, Salon and Spa appointments, etc.

· Arrangements for private parties, Free Movies

· Personalized Port & Shopping Guide advice.

· Business services such as faxes, copies, etc.

Should you have any other question prior to your arrival, please feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to see you soon in out midst.

Best Regards,

Raj Bhugwath

Suite Concierge

Independence of The Seas

Dect# 8903 Concierge Lounge# 3190

"When you smile the world smiles with you,

When you cry you cry alone"

• 2 months later...

Boarding Freedom on Sunday 2/15, we are in the Sweet-Suite. My wife thought it was a cute idea to try it out. Will be the first time in 10 years without a balcony, so I will let you know. The perks sound nice and have all been confirmed long ago, I think the ice cream is worth more to me then the alcohol.

Boarding Freedom on Sunday 2/15, we are in the Sweet-Suite. My wife thought it was a cute idea to try it out. Will be the first time in 10 years without a balcony, so I will let you know. The perks sound nice and have all been confirmed long ago, I think the ice cream is worth more to me then the alcohol.

Have a wonderful cruise and we are looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

We have this Sweet and its connecting room booked in JULY! Our previous cruise on Freedom was in an aft cabin which was nice, but we've stayed in a promenade room on Voyage... was was nice too, but we've never had a view like we're gonna have from the B&J Sweet! :p

We have this Sweet and its connecting room booked in JULY! Our previous cruise on Freedom was in an aft cabin which was nice, but we've stayed in a promenade room on Voyage... was was nice too, but we've never had a view like we're gonna have from the B&J Sweet! :p

Don't forget you don't get 'sweet' privileges for the adjoining room - just yours :)

That's a common misconception. According to Royal Caribbean's Age Policy:

For voyages originating in North America:

No Guest younger than the age twenty-one (21) will be assigned to a stateroom unless accompanied in the same stateroom by an adult twenty-one (21) years old or older. A guest's age is established upon the first date of sailing.

This age limit will be waived for children sailing with their parents or guardians in connecting staterooms; for underage married couples; and for active duty members of the United States or Canadian military.

Certain other restrictions and conditions will apply; such as compliance with the age twenty-one (21) alcohol policy, and proof of marriage for underage couples or proof of active duty military status required.

(I've highlighted the relevant portion.)

In practice, it's also been acceptable to have parents in a cabin that is directly across the hall from the kids.

Edited by Daghis

So can you have reservations for the parents in the sweet and the kids in the adjoining room? I thought you had to have a kid in each room with an adult. Thanks!

We are booked in the Ben and Jerry's "sweet" on the Liberty in March. Our 2 girls are booked in the connecting room. We always have our kids booked in another room, either next door, or across the hall. We've never had a problem booking it this way.

I have a son and daughter. We always "book" the girls in a room and the guys in a room... we can actually room how we like....

I like the alcohol package but my wife doesn't get her $$ worth... so doing it this way I can get by buying just one package.... because the other guest in the cabin is under age.

I like the alcohol package but my wife doesn't get her $$ worth... so doing it this way I can get by buying just one package.... because the other guest in the cabin is under age.

Royal Caribbean doesn't require all persons in the cabin to get a beverage package. If you and your wife were in the same cabin, you could get a package and your wife wouldn't have to.

Royal Caribbean doesn't require all persons in the cabin to get a beverage package. If you and your wife were in the same cabin, you could get a package and your wife wouldn't have to.

Ok... Don't keep up with since it never applied to us. When the packages were introduced, all people over 21 had to purchase it, which seemed crazy to me, but that's e way it was.