Luggage queston!

CRUISESTARR

Hey guys ,i know that Carnival allows 2 suit cases and a carry on. My family of 4 is bringing 2 suitcases and 1 carry on in total. Is there anyway that i can give the porters the carry on as well so we don't have to carry it? just curious.

Ports may be different but we have never had our luggage counted, sometimes we have 4 checked and they have taken my "large" carry on as well. Nancy

Yep, as noted above, shouldn't be a problem. Just tag all the bags you want to check, and BE SURE to keep your valuables, medications, and documentation out of the checked bags. :eek: Otherwise, you might have a wonderful photo opportunity of the ship leaving the port, without you! :rolleyes:

"SKY"

They do not "count" your bags. When you hand your stuff to the porters, tip them $1-2 per bag. NEVER, EVER check valuables....like electronics, money, jewelry, Rx's, or anything you MUSt have in the next 5 hours or so.

Edited by cb at sea

Yep, as noted above, shouldn't be a problem. Just tag all the bags you want to check, and BE SURE to keep your valuables, medications, and documentation out of the checked bags. :eek: Otherwise, you might have a wonderful photo opportunity of the ship leaving the port, without you! :rolleyes:

"SKY"

okay ill be sure of that! Thank you kindly! Cheers to my hands being free!:)

It won't be a problem, but is there anything that you'll be in trouble if it is lost, ie medications, flight details home etc.

We always pack medication, jewelery and a change of clothes in our carry on so if everything else is lost we are still OK and the valuables aren't lost.