princess shuttle

cndcruiser65

wiineforhealth is correct. After you get your luggage look for a Princess rep. hey usually wear a red scarf and will be holding up a sign that says Princess. You along with many others will wait for all to arrive and then you will be lead as a group to a bus. After you arrive at the port, you will be asked to identify your luggage and then you head right to the terminal. You will not need to handle your luggage after identifying it. It's all pretty easy.

Make sure your boarding pass has a picture on it of a bus. That will be your indication that you have signed up for the shuttle just in case the Rep doesn't have your name.

And if you are going to Houston a day early & stay near the airport, you can use the hotel shuttle back to the airport the next day to catch the Princess bus.

I will be doing this, coming in a day early, I cannot get a set time a that the shuttle is leaving the day of the cruise from Princess, any suggestions?

I will be doing this, coming in a day early, I cannot get a set time a that the shuttle is leaving the day of the cruise from Princess, any suggestions?

There will be multiple shuttles leaving the airports (particularly Intercontinental) during the day of the cruise. They gather pax and then load the bus as they get a bus load. You should have given Princess a time that you would be arriving at the airport.

There are two airports in Houston. IAH (Intercontinental) is on the far northside of Houston and HOU (Hobby) which is on the south side of the downtown area of Houston and much closer to the port. Southwest Airlines uses HOU as does a few others. Most airlines except Southwest use IAH. IAH has multiple terminals all connected physically except B which is connected by a secure railway.

Well, I booked directly with Princess and they can not give me a time or place to catch the shuttle.. I provided my airline flights and noted we come in the day before, so I am trying to determine when we must take the hotel shuttle back to the airport on the day of the cruise.
Just go over to the terminal you arrived at the day before. If it were me, I'd get there by 10am or a little later. There are multiple shuttles that leave pretty frequently as soon as they fill which is why I'd get there when people arriving the same day are scheduled. There isn't a specific time or place for you to be there. Often, a Princess rep will be located at the bottom of the escalator to baggage claim or around baggage claim. Be prepared to wait on the bus until it fills. The reps have a list of those taking the shuttle. I'd bring a copy of my Travel Summary that shows that I booked the transfer for "just in case." Edited by Pam in CA

Please, does anyone know if this would happen in Sydney, Australia? I've been advised to take the Shuttle to the airport from the Overseas Passenger Terminal-get the earliest shuttle I can, and don't book a flight before 1.00 pm if at all possible, and make sure the hotel booking is prepaid and they know I'm flying in from Sydney so no troubles with delayed flights.

Thanks for your help!

Crochetcruise :cool:

We did have a time on our print-out (11? 11:30?) but we got to the airport earlier, checked in with the Princess rep (by the baggage claim entrance/exit) & were able to get on the first bus. Easy-peasy!

• 4 weeks later...
Well, I booked directly with Princess and they can not give me a time or place to catch the shuttle.. I provided my airline flights and noted we come in the day before, so I am trying to determine when we must take the hotel shuttle back to the airport on the day of the cruise.

Thanks for asking this question, we are in the same situation for our emerald cruise next month. I was getting a little nervous about this.

Just go over to the terminal you arrived at the day before. If it were me, I'd get there by 10am or a little later. There are multiple shuttles that leave pretty frequently as soon as they fill which is why I'd get there when people arriving the same day are scheduled. There isn't a specific time or place for you to be there. Often, a Princess rep will be located at the bottom of the escalator to baggage claim or around baggage claim. Be prepared to wait on the bus until it fills. The reps have a list of those taking the shuttle. I'd bring a copy of my Travel Summary that shows that I booked the transfer for "just in case."

Pam, thank you so much for this explanation, I no longer feel like I need to worry about the shuttle anymore :) !

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Forums mobile app

Edited by AspensMom73