Do they show any movies on the Oasis Aqua Theater screens?

I've seen them playing movies and concerts in the afternoon time as well. While I sail both Allure and Oasis, I have not noticed any difference in their use of the Aqua Theater screens. Maybe I have not been paying close enough attention.

I was on The Oasis last week and I did not go see any movies, and I did not see any on the Aqua Theater Screen the times we went by. They did have Fountain Shows at night. I checked my Cruise Compasses and it shows Family Movies every night at around 5:00 at The Adventure Theater on Deck 14. Also it had different movies every night, Cars2, Monsters Inc, etc. They also had a 3D movie listed for The Opal Theater on one night.

When I was working as Aqua light technician on Oasis (the person who runs the fountain shows) there were many nights where movies were offered in the Aquatheater (every evening where Oasis of Dreams is not presented). I know because many times I had to wait for those movies to end before I could begin the fountain shows.