Priceline Hotel Stars

SMN73

If looking at hotels on Priceline, what star category should I look for? Also, have any of you won bids recently? If so, care to share star rating, hotel you ended up with and winning bid amount? Thanks so much!

Personally I would no longer use Priceline since they made it all one big zone. I prefer Hotwire and at least I have a better idea of which part of the city I'll be in. In Southern places, we tend to stick with 4 star but will take a 3.5 star when we are pretty sure of the hotel (using other sites or this one to figure it out).

I didn't know priceline didn't break the areas up. This is our first trip there so I need to see the different areas. I will use the tool listed and then try Hotwire. Thank you all!! Hoping to find a great hotel on the beach.

Thank you all! I looked right over the pinned thread. LOL I will definitely have to know areas. My 20 year old daughter has told me she does not want to stay on the beach, but right in the middle of Old San Juan. Any recommendations?

Thank you all! I looked right over the pinned thread. LOL I will definitely have to know areas. My 20 year old daughter has told me she does not want to stay on the beach, but right in the middle of Old San Juan. Any recommendations?

Try Hotel Milano, we liked it. They may have a 2 night minimum stay at some times of the year.

Try Hotel Milano, we liked it. They may have a 2 night minimum stay at some times of the year.

I was looking into the old convent that they turned into a hotel ( forgot the name) but found a resort in condado for half the price and went with that