hair dryer

nunuc2000

I just read a post that stated not all ships have hairdryers in the room. Can anyone tell me which ones do not have a hair dryer in the room?

I really can't tell you which do or don't, HOWEVER my wife always takes her own hair dryer. The furnished dryer is not strong enough for her.

I think they all have the hair dryer in the drawer, EXCEPT all of the Fantasy Class ships. (Fantasy, Ecstasy, Inspiration, Paradise, Elation, Imagination, Fascination, and Sensation) As noted above, even if they do have the hair dryer, the dryer provided isn't very powerful, and you have to hold down the button. (Take a strong rubber band.)

"SKY"

Fantasy-class ships don't have hairdryers. Maybe suites, but I wouldn't know about that.

I use cruisedeckplans dot com. Select your ship, then go to "ship info" (near the top), then down on the page select "extra information."

You then can select "cabins by deck" and find your exact cabin. They'll tell you all the details/beds/safe, whether there's a fridge or a tub in the bathroom, or if it's HC modified, locations of laundry rooms, whether balcony dividers open, etc.

Very useful site.

I've never had any problem with the hairdryers on the ship. One less thing to pack.

Thanks for the info... I can manage with the ship's dryers and prefer to avoid the extra weight of taking one with me (that would mean one less pair of shoes, and that's just not right!!:p) So knowing there are dryers on our upcoming cruise is a relief. :D

Celine