Downtown Hilton Miami

Sunshine101

We stayed there almost 5 years ago & it offered neither.

However, they did hold the luggage if you wanted to wander around Sunday morning instead of being the 1st to the ship. They are around the corner from a monorail stop so we were able to go to Brickell to get some last minute stuff. (DH broke his sun glasses on the trip down to Miami)

It was a p.i.t.a. getting a down elevator Sunday morning because everybody checking out seemed to be headed to a cruise.

Taxi from MIA should run about $25+ and a cab to POM the next day will cost about $11-13

I stayed there last August and these prices are spot-on! Loved the convenience of the Metro Mover to get to Bayside or the Brickell area!

• 1 month later...

We stayed at the Hilton Downtown Miami post cruise for 3 nights Dec 28-31 so paid a premium price. Liked the hotel itself - well heated pool (not so easy to find), Starbucks beverages and pastries available for purchase in the morning. My sister was at the Intercontinental Hotel and that location was much better considering it was beside the Bayside Market and Mall. I took the free elevated rail system from the Hilton to Bayside - it was OK but a 5$ cab ride is quicker and I think safer. We did walk back to our hotel one night (10-20 min) from Bayside and were leary at first but we ended up feeling quite safe.