How to "Save Cruise" on Celebrity webiste

VaCruzers

I've never cruised Celebrity before and haven't ever visited their website before tonight, but a couple of longer itineraries for next year have caught my attention. I created an account on the website, but when looking at the cruises I want to watch and save for future reference, I simply cannot find where on the website to select to "save the cruise" or "save the itinerary". Can an experienced Celebrity sailor help me? This seems like it should be so easy, but I must just be overlooking the option somehow. Thanks for your help!

Edited by VaCruzers

I've never cruised Celebrity before and haven't ever visited their website before tonight, but a couple of longer itineraries for next year have caught my attention. I created an account on the website, but when looking at the cruises I want to watch and save for future reference, I simply cannot find where on the website to select to "save the cruise" or "save the itinerary". Can an experienced Celebrity sailor help me? This seems like it should be so easy, but I must just be overlooking the option somehow. Thanks for your help!

There's only one sort of awkward way to tag a specific itinerary. You can "book" the cruise and instead of completing the booking, put a 24 hour courtesy hold on it. After 24 hours, even though the hold expires, it still stays in your account until you delete it, so you should be able to link back to it.

Since you created an account on the Celebrity web site you can log in and add a saved cruise. This process however does not give you updates on the cruise, such as price changes.

Go through the plan a cruise process and when you see a cruise and date you want to check back on, just click on "save itinerary" below the departure and stateroom (which keeps disappearing for me). If it does not disappear for you that's how you do it.

Another glitch in Celebrity's wonderful web site.

Mary Lou

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

Here's another reason to use a TA: the courtesy hold for individual customers like us is 24 hours; my TA gets a full week. That gives me lots more time to make up my mind!

I'm not interested in holding the cruise, just more like bookmarking it so I can compare the itinerary and price to those offered by other lines. No need to involve a TA for booking a cruise, something anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can do for himself/herself these days and not have to relinquish control of his/her travel arrangements.

Thanks to those who offered solutions.