RCL My time ding question

Hi. We are booked on the Radiance in January. We usually cruise outside of Australia and always book My Time Dining months in advance. I have tried a number of times to make reservations but it does not come up. Is this normal for sailings from Australia.?Can you ever make your dinner reservations before you board? I tried asking the Guetamalan helpline but they were as confused as I was. Any reason why Australia is different to the rest of the world !?

Jennie

Hi. We are booked on the Radiance in January. We usually cruise outside of Australia and always book My Time Dining months in advance. I have tried a number of times to make reservations but it does not come up. Is this normal for sailings from Australia.?Can you ever make your dinner reservations before you board? I tried asking the Guetamalan helpline but they were as confused as I was. Any reason why Australia is different to the rest of the world !?

Jennie

If you have requested and been allocated MyTime dining you can just book your preferred dining time when you embark.

I sent them an email regarding the same thing as where sailing in February and they replied

(In regards your query, please be advised that unfortunately, my time dinning schedules are not available at this moment. However, they might be available to be pre booked 30 days prior to your sailing date. If they are not available at that time, let me advised you that they will be available to be booked onboard).

I've done MTD 13 times. I have never made a booking. I always just walk up and ask for a table. It usually takes a few minutes.

My longest wait has been around 15 minutes (in Scandinavia) and they brought out the champagne to pacify the people in line as some were getting agressive.

It's a great way to eat and leaves you with flexability. If you are in a good conversation you don't have to rush off!

When you board there will be a table just as yoou walk in throught he glass doors - you can book a time there if you want (for one night or for all nights).

Enjoy.

Raina