Bermuda in the Summit

S&G1968

I was thinking of booking a Bermuda cruise for this summer on the Summit. I would like to get the Penthouse because of the large deck to enjoy while in Port. Any thoughts? Would anyone be looking at another cruise line?

-Steve

I think it would be a great way to go.

And there should be some 123 go options available, in the $14,000 to $15,000 range (per cabin).

A bit rich for my blood, but if that is in the budget, I say go for it!

We got for under 10$ k a number of years ago...wow what big room...it was on the Milli.

I would not consider again unless we had family or friends to share.. Wow... Did I say it was huge...

We got for under 10$ k a number of years ago...wow what big room...it was on the Milli.

I would not consider again unless we had family or friends to share.. Wow... Did I say it was huge...

I was looking at the Deck thinking it might be nice to unwind before dinner and relax when you woke up.... If you were doing abermuda again what category would you choose?

-Steve

I was looking at the Deck thinking it might be nice to unwind before dinner and relax when you woke up.... If you were doing abermuda again what category would you choose?

-Steve

On Summit to Bermuda, you can't go wrong with any of the aft cabins -- especially the PH! We were in a C-1 aft cabin, directly above the PH. The nights we were docked in Bermuda, we could sit out on our balcony and listen to the music from the Sunset Bar above. :cool: