Chefs Table on Constellation

S&G1968

Will the 5 day Christmas sailing on the Constellation have a Chefs table?

Also does the Reflection 7 day cruise offer a Chefs Table?

I know on my past cruises on other lines they have a Chefs Table that you can sign up for once on board and then they determine which night they will hold the Tasting...

-Steve:cool:

On a 5 night cruise, I doubt it. But, if you can find others interested early in your cruise go straight to the head chef and have a conversation. We have found that the announcement of the Chef's table always is "slipped" into the daily, or at least we don't read the news too closely. We have been twice on Celebrity, but wouldn't go again.

On a 5 night cruise, I doubt it. But, if you can find others interested early in your cruise go straight to the head chef and have a conversation. We have found that the announcement of the Chef's table always is "slipped" into the daily, or at least we don't read the news too closely. We have been twice on Celebrity, but wouldn't go again.

So your not going on Celebrity again, what would or is your next cruise line or one that you would consider....?

-Steve