A Couple of Questions regarding Epic

Soccer Mom 96

Hi! I haven't been on NCL in quite a while and am cruising on the Epic from Miami in March 2015. Does NCL offer express walk-off disembarkation on the last morning of the cruise in Miami? If so, what is the usual time that this occurs? I understand that US Customs and Immigration can impact this time...but am just looking for the approximate.

Also...I recently returned from a 5 night RCL cruise and was able to purchase an internet package that allowed me continuous Wi-Fi access on 1 device at a time so I could switch between my phone, ipad, or computer. Does NCL Epic offer anything similar or is it just the traditional XX minutes for a flat fee?

Lastly...does anyone know what the entertainment in March will be?

Thanks!

Soccer Mom

Hi! ...

Also...I recently returned from a 5 night RCL cruise and was able to purchase an internet package that allowed me continuous Wi-Fi access on 1 device at a time so I could switch between my phone, ipad, or computer. Does NCL Epic offer anything similar or is it just the traditional XX minutes for a flat fee?

Norwegian is in the process of updating the way it charges for internet, so some ships now have a plan for MB use, rather than time, while many ships still use the old "by-the-minute" plans. This link covers the minute plan info: http://www.ncl.com/about/staying-connected-sea-internet-access

I'll be on Epic before you, and I'll try to remember to post whether she is now offering the MB package, or is still on the minute package. ;)

Lastly...does anyone know what the entertainment in March will be?

Thanks!

Soccer Mom

Entertainment on Epic will totally blow you away. It includes Blue Man Group and Legends in Concert, both in the main theater. In addition there is Howl at the Moon, and various comedians at Headliners, and there is also Fat Cats which is a Blues Club.

There is also the Cirque Dinner show in the Speigel Tent.

Reservations are required for BMG, Legends and Cirque. The theater shows are complimentary, and the Cirque Dinner show has a cover charge based on seating choice. $29 for regular seating, and $39 for Premium seating. (do yourself a favor and spring for the Premium Seats).

In addition to all that, there will also be live music in various locations, and DJ's in the nightclub and around the pool at various times as well.

I hope that helps!

Edited by WaldosPepper

Norwegian is in the process of updating the way it charges for internet, so some ships now have a plan for MB use, rather than time, while many ships still use the old "by-the-minute" plans. This link covers the minute plan info: http://www.ncl.com/about/staying-connected-sea-internet-access

I'll be on Epic before you, and I'll try to remember to post whether she is now offering the MB package, or is still on the minute package. ;)

Entertainment on Epic will totally blow you away. It includes Blue Man Group and Legends in Concert, both in the main theater. In addition there is Howl at the Moon, and various comedians at Headliners, and there is also Fat Cats which is a Blues Club.

There is also the Cirque Dinner show in the Speigel Tent.

Reservations are required for BMG, Legends and Cirque. The theater shows are complimentary, and the Cirque Dinner show has a cover charge based on seating choice. $29 for regular seating, and $39 for Premium seating. (do yourself a favor and spring for the Premium Seats).

In addition to all that, there will also be live music in various locations, and DJ's in the nightclub and around the pool at various times as well.

I hope that helps!

And one of our favorites, the Second City Improv! They're phenomenal.

Party like heck, but remember that others will be sailing her the following week.

Like me, I'm in a studio on deck 11. LOL

I can only echo what others have said about meeting in the solo lounge. AN NCL rep will organize "group dinners" if you care to mingle, or you can just exchange info for ports, excursions or nightly entertainment.