Grandeur - 8 day Thanksgiving Review

RSLeesburg

I have scanned in the cruise compasses. Here is the boarding day compass; however, the other days are too large to upload to CC. If anyone wants these, just give my your email and I will send them to you.

I appreciate you scanning them in... I know it is a lot of pages. :)

I would prefer not to post my email on a public board. If you go to my blog in my signature and post a comment (that I won't approve) giving me your email address, I will send you an email for you to respond to. I hope that is not too convoluted. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Brad

I appreciate you scanning them in... I know it is a lot of pages. :)

I would prefer not to post my email on a public board. If you go to my blog in my signature and post a comment (that I won't approve) giving me your email address, I will send you an email for you to respond to. I hope that is not too convoluted. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Brad

Brad, if I do the same on your blog, any chance you would forward them to me? I'm not comfortable posting my email here but I'd love to see them, as we are doing the same itinerary in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I am searching for the 8 day compass from the Grandeur...

We are sailing in April, for the 8 day, and I am trying to plan our slot pull, scavenger hunt, cabin crawl and gift exchange....looking for what day the official meet and mingle is... (I am hoping its not on a port day, because our first port day, is day 3, and we will be running around Universal Studios:D)

Can you tell me where to find your email address, so you can send me the compass link... or is it posted here somewhere:o

Thanks for your help..

or you can email me here.

valentine67@sympatico.ca

Hi there, I am searching for the 8 day compass from the Grandeur...

We are sailing in April, for the 8 day, and I am trying to plan our slot pull, scavenger hunt, cabin crawl and gift exchange....looking for what day the official meet and mingle is... (I am hoping its not on a port day, because our first port day, is day 3, and we will be running around Universal Studios:D)

Can you tell me where to find your email address, so you can send me the compass link... or is it posted here somewhere:o

Thanks for your help..

or you can email me here.

valentine67@sympatico.ca

Hi Chris

I just send you the compasses. When they were scanned and turned into PDF's, they were too big to upload. Now I understand why people take photos of them :)

Hello and thanks for your review. Could you please send me the daily compasses also. There are six of us going in April and for one couple this will be there first cruise so I wanted to give them an idea of the daily activities.

Thanks, Michele

You have mail.

Hello and thanks for your review. Could you please send me the daily compasses also. There are six of us going in April and for one couple this will be there first cruise so I wanted to give them an idea of the daily activities.

Thanks, Michele

ImShelly88@hotmail.com

I'm on the March 13 cruise. I plan to publish Compasses here (links will be populated a day or so at a time of course).

https://getawaysfrom21044.wordpress.com/programs/grandeur/

Roy

I would also like to see the Compasses. What was Thanksgiving day like on the ship? I have taken a bunch of RCL cruises and I have loved them all. I have never cruised during a holiday and was curious if RCL did anything differently than there non-holiday cruises?

I would also like to see the Compasses. What was Thanksgiving day like on the ship? I have taken a bunch of RCL cruises and I have loved them all. I have never cruised during a holiday and was curious if RCL did anything differently than there non-holiday cruises?

They had started to decorate the ship for Christmas, and I thought they did this the day of Thanksgiving (or the day before). I remember the Captain pardoned a turkey on the pool deck (one of the activities staff was dressed up as giant turkey). It was kind of funny. They also had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner in MDR, although we ate in WJ this night. Other than that, I cannot remember anything special for Thanksgiving itself.

• 1 year later...