25th Carnival Cruise = Milestone Cruise - Perks?

GeauxCruise

I'm just off my 24th Carnival cruise and a guy I met on the ship said that the 25th cruise on Carnival is considered a "Milestone" cruise and that perks include:

• Getting a white colored card that's imprinted with "Milestone Cruise" on it
  • All future cruises at 25% off

I'll be taking my 25th Carnival cruise in about 2 months.

I called Carnival to inquire and was told I'd get 25% of my cruise fare as an onboard credit, but the rep I spoke with was not able to confirm any other details. He gave me another number to call, but I have not have had the chance to call yet.

Anyone know any details about perks on and after a 25th Carnival cruise?

I'm just off my 24th Carnival cruise and a guy I met on the ship said that the 25th cruise on Carnival is considered a "Milestone" cruise and that perks include:

• Getting a white colored card that's imprinted with "Milestone Cruise" on it
  • All future cruises at 25% off

I'll be taking my 25th Carnival cruise in about 2 months.

I called Carnival to inquire and was told I'd get 25% of my cruise fare as an onboard credit, but the rep I spoke with was not able to confirm any other details. He gave me another number to call, but I have not have had the chance to call yet.

Anyone know any details about perks on and after a 25th Carnival cruise?

Copied & pasted from Carnival's FAQ's.

Milestone Recognition Program denotes a guest’s 25th, 50th 75th and 100th revenue cruise with Carnival. Guests will receive a special Milestone Sail & Sign card on their corresponding Milestone cruise. We want to distinguish guests on their Milestone sailing with a unique card so that we can make his/her Milestone experience extra special and memorable. After this milestone cruise, they will revert to the card that corresponds to their VIFP level. Guests will receive the full set of benefits according to their VIFP level.

In addition to a special Sail & Sign Card, the guest will be granted the opportunity to redeem a future onboard credit equivalent to 25%, 50% or 75%, corresponding to the milestone reached. A letter will be sent to the guest advising them of this earned benefit that they could redeem for any sailing in the next 24 months. This letter will include a redemption code and redemption instructions.

Your information is 1/2 correct. You will get the white card, with "MILESTONE" printed on it. You'll get 25% of of ONE future cruise. I've been told that you can save that perk for up to two years. That's 25% of your base fare, not the entire cabin, and not the taxes/port charges, etc. I'd save it for an expensive cruise if I were you. Other than that, I'm not aware of any other perks for "Milestone".

My next cruise will be my 50th Carnival cruise, so I'll get 50% off another cruise, in the future. I'm saving it for Hawaii! :D

"SKY"

• Like 1

Copied & pasted from Carnival's FAQ's.

Milestone Recognition Program denotes a guest’s 25th, 50th 75th and 100th revenue cruise with Carnival. Guests will receive a special Milestone Sail & Sign card on their corresponding Milestone cruise. We want to distinguish guests on their Milestone sailing with a unique card so that we can make his/her Milestone experience extra special and memorable. After this milestone cruise, they will revert to the card that corresponds to their VIFP level. Guests will receive the full set of benefits according to their VIFP level.

In addition to a special Sail & Sign Card, the guest will be granted the opportunity to redeem a future onboard credit equivalent to 25%, 50% or 75%, corresponding to the milestone reached. A letter will be sent to the guest advising them of this earned benefit that they could redeem for any sailing in the next 24 months. This letter will include a redemption code and redemption instructions.

Thank you so much Wanna Cruize!! I asked the rep if there was verbiage online and he told me it was not. I appreciate this info.

Your information is 1/2 correct. You will get the white card, with "MILESTONE" printed on it. You'll get 25% of of ONE future cruise. I've been told that you can save that perk for up to two years. That's 25% of your base fare, not the entire cabin, and not the taxes/port charges, etc. I'd save it for an expensive cruise if I were you. Other than that, I'm not aware of any other perks for "Milestone".

My next cruise will be my 50th Carnival cruise, so I'll get 50% off another cruise, in the future. I'm saving it for Hawaii! :D

"SKY"

Thanks Diamond Cruiser Sky!! And kudos on your 50th Carnival cruise!! :D

"SKY"

We just did this for my 25th. Actually took the OBC on my 28th cruise (to Hawaii). It really added up when we booked with onboard and shareholder's credits.

Thanks Diamond Cruiser Sky!! And kudos on your 50th Carnival cruise!! :D

We just did this for my 25th. Actually took the OBC on my 28th cruise (to Hawaii). It really added up when we booked with onboard and shareholder's credits.

THANK YOU GeauxCruise, and CONGRATS!

SadieN, that's exactly what I plan to do. I'll book aboard. I'm a stockholder, and I'll use my "Milestone" for another 50%. Pretty soon, they'll be paying me to cruise! :cool: (I WISH!) ;)

"SKKY"

We just returned from our diamond cruise and the thing I enjoyed most was having nbrunch with the captain and 5 or 6 senior officers. They were so nice and answered questions we had about life on a cruise ship. I was wondering if this is something you get for every cruise after diamond or was it a one time thing.

We just returned from our diamond cruise and the thing I enjoyed most was having nbrunch with the captain and 5 or 6 senior officers. They were so nice and answered questions we had about life on a cruise ship. I was wondering if this is something you get for every cruise after diamond or was it a one time thing.

It's the captain's choice. Hotel Director, we find, may give him some input on the decision. Our special events have been mostly cocktail parties, coffees, bridge tours and breakfasts. We have also had Sea Day Brunches and a few Elegant Night Dinners. Every one of the events has been great fun and the captains have been charming. Many of the officers will attend, or pop in, as well.

We are sure to attend each and express appreciation. We do want these to continue. Btw- there is an RSVP on the invite. We always respond.

• 4 weeks later...