Am I Seeing Things?? Pricing Gripe

lovey1103

My wife and I started to cruise in 2010 and have tried Celebrity twice, Oceania twice, Crystal once, and Seabourn once.

Our next cruise Jan 2,2015 is with Celebrity again.

In our limited experience, it is our opinion that Celebrity offers the best all around value per dollar. Food is good, great in the specialty restaurants and a free drink package (that we upgrade). We would also buy a beverage package even if we didn't get it mostly for free.

The people we have met on all our cruises have been equally great!

Malcolm

I agree, Celebrity's pricing is going our of sight , $1599 for an OV Alaska cruise ... Princess is $899 on the same itinerary.

I can't understand the people who think 123 is a great deal..I suppose if you think it's worth it...each to his own.

We have a Vancouver to Shanghai booked for next fall, but, I think we will have to start looking at Princess

I agree, Celebrity's pricing is going our of sight , $1599 for an OV Alaska cruise ... Princess is $899 on the same itinerary.

I can't understand the people who think 123 is a great deal..I suppose if you think it's worth it...each to his own.

We have a Vancouver to Shanghai booked for next fall, but, I think we will have to start looking at Princess

We sailed Princess the 1st time in 1992, our last was the Ruby in 2012. There is a reason they are cheaper than Celebrity. We will be hard pressed to give them more of our $$.

And my wife , award winning economist in our house , also said that when greed takes over and your custom is taken for granted , it may be time to look elsewhere ....

Celebrity , we will probably still book with you in 2016 . But if your prices continue to rise I do not expect to find cutbacks , falling standards or penny pinching when we are on board .