Ordering Gifts & Gear question

dustedice

Hello everyone. :)

I am trying to order chocolate covered strawberries online through Gifts & Gear and I cannot find how to add them to my "cart" or "bag". I have tried different browers on two different computers. Am I missing something or is the website just wacky?? Has anyone else had a problem ordering online?

Thank you for reading my mundane question. :)

Edited by dustedice

I had some truffles delivered to my FIL on our cruise a few years ago with no problems (he was footing the bill for the entire family) . I've also ordered wine and cheese to be in our storeroom when we leave on our next cruise in January. Hopefully there won't be a problem.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

I've ordered Gifts and Gear items for all 3 of my Royal cruises, and they all were perfectly delivered. However - I never place the order online - I always call and talk to a person. I've read way too many stories of people ordering online, only to have nothing show up when they get on the ship.

The only things I have ordered from Gifts and Gear is chocolates covered strawberries/champagne and pre purchased OBC............Never a problem but I called and ordered over the phone.

Their new cruise planner is a damn joke :mad:

Edited by ryano

I have used it to order flowers and room decorations without a problem. If you are trying to order them for your upcoming Serenade cruise you are definitely close enough so I would do as the others have suggested and just call in the order.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

I have used it to order flowers and room decorations without a problem. If you are trying to order them for your upcoming Serenade cruise you are definitely close enough so I would do as the others have suggested and just call in the order.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

Yes, this is for my Serenade cruise which is <100 days away.

I am not even sure of all the things I could buy. :)

Guess I would have to go digging throught main web site to see if the items are listed there.