Celebrity 2017

dmccue

I see the Schedule for Oct16 onwards was released today but I can only see the Solstice. Does anyone know if any other ships are coming as I was look for a cruise in Mar/Apr 17 Singapore to OZ and Solstice is doing this in Oct 16 but that is too early for me.

Yeah that is what I am looking for. I am booked March 2016 for the same trip Singapore to Sydney on Milleminium but have decided to go on Solstice at the same time (April) Sydney to Honolulu via Tahiti/Bora etc so wanted to push my other trip out to 2017 but can't find anything at the moment.

I see the Schedule for Oct16 onwards was released today but I can only see the Solstice. Does anyone know if any other ships are coming as I was look for a cruise in Mar/Apr 17 Singapore to OZ and Solstice is doing this in Oct 16 but that is too early for me.

Fleet deployment is usually done about two years in advance by RCCL and also going by the Sydney Ports cruise schedule the Solstice is the only Celebrity ship listed.

• 2 weeks later...

So from my reckoning Millenium is not coming in 2017 as the cruises have been loaded and it is in Asia early 2017 before a Japan to Vancouver on 07 May'17 which will put her in for Alaskan season.:rolleyes:

Wonder if they will bring any other ship or are they maybe pushing people towards RCL ?