Fun Shops Purchase

michigyrl

I purchased some items to be delivered to our room for our Breeze cruise in a couple of weeks. I printed out the initial order confirmation from online, but I haven't yet received any type of emailed confirmation and I also don't see anything on our cruise docs referencing my purchase.

I've also tried searching Carnival's website for a place that allows me to look up the order by confirmation #--but no luck.

To those that have purchased something to be delivered to your room...do you get some type of confirmation other than the initial confirmation you get online when you place the order?

TIA

That's usually all I got after ordering. I specified a date to be delivered, usually the first day, and always received the order on time.

Print out and bring the confirmation just in case.

Edited by evandbob

That's usually all I got after ordering. I specified a date to be delivered, usually the first day, and always received the order on time.

Print out and bring the confirmation just in case.

Thanks for the reply! I printed it out and am including it with my cruise "stuff". I understand why the purchase isn't included with my cruise docs as it could be gifted by someone, but I am surprised Carnival didn't send a confirmation email.

Thanks again!

I placed two orders within the past month and did not receive a confirmation email. According to the representative I spoke to on the phone, if you placed an order online within the past few weeks, you did not receive an email due to some glitch with the system. Not sure if the issue has been resolved, but print the confirmation screen for backup just incase.

The Fun Shops online/telephone purchases will never appear in your cruise documents. They do not want to ruin any surprises.

I placed two orders within the past month and did not receive a confirmation email. According to the representative I spoke to on the phone, if you placed an order online within the past few weeks, you did not receive an email due to some glitch with the system. Not sure if the issue has been resolved, but print the confirmation screen for backup just incase.

The Fun Shops online/telephone purchases will never appear in your cruise documents. They do not want to ruin any surprises.

Thank you!!! At least I know it's not just me!!

I purchased some items to be delivered to our room for our Breeze cruise in a couple of weeks. I printed out the initial order confirmation from online, but I haven't yet received any type of emailed confirmation and I also don't see anything on our cruise docs referencing my purchase.

I've also tried searching Carnival's website for a place that allows me to look up the order by confirmation #--but no luck.

To those that have purchased something to be delivered to your room...do you get some type of confirmation other than the initial confirmation you get online when you place the order?

TIA

I always receive an immediate emailed confirmation as soon as I place my Fun Shops order online. I print that and take it with me, but I've never needed it. My orders have always been delivered to my cabin timely. The order will not appear on your cruise documents. The confirmation number is the same as the order number.

If you provided your email address during the order process and did not get the email confirmation immediately afterward, try checking your email's spam folder. Also ensure that your correct email address shows in your profile online (log in on Carnival's website, click manage VIFP Club, click My Profile on left).

I've always ordered a cake for the family...never anything in docs but the cake always shows up:D I take my receipt just in case...I wish it would at least tell me what day I requested delivery on! LOL I always forget!

I did order Carnival Cash this time and am adding some each week. It only gives me the option of in cabin delivery...so I'll be taking my receipts. Never done the CC before so I guess I'll see.