FTTF question from a newbe

trbarton

Can I purchase online the FTTF once I made my final payment? How do I purchase it online?

For anyone that has purchased it are you glad that you had it?

What do I need to know at embarkation and how do I get early access to my cabin?

Thanks for all of your help!

Tom:)

It is purchased as an excursion as you can book it anytime it is available from the time you make a deposit until a day or two before the cruise.

Yes I am glad I had it the last 3 times and have it again for my upcoming cruise.

It will be printed on your boarding pass and luggage tags and a sticker will be placed on your S&S card. Just let the porters know you have it, they will put orange stickers on your tags. Let the folks know when entering the terminal and they will direct you to the appropriate lines.

As far as the cabin being ready, just go through the doors leading to the hallway where your cabin is (there will be signs saying Diamond, Platinum, and FTTF go in). Your room will be ready. Drop your stuff off and grab a burger. Simple and easy!

FTTF is available in limited quantities. If it become available, yes you can purchase it after final payment, but there is a good chance it won't be available. It is sold in the same place the shore excursions are sold. You just keep checking there...if you see it grab it when you do.

You only purchase ONE for the entire stateroom...not one per person.

If you purchase FTTF, your luggage tags and cruise documents will reflect the priority status. You will be directed to a special line at the port. Once on the ship, you simply head to your room to drop off any carry on luggage.

I purchased it prior to turning Platinum. To me, it was worth every penny. I LOVED not having to stand in lines for the tendering. Not have to wait in lines at Guest services and having priority to get off the ship at the end of the cruise as well.

Can I purchase online the FTTF once I made my final payment? How do I purchase it online? FTTF is really something you want to purchase as soon as possible in order to not risk it not being available for you. So if you are booked for a cruise, buy it if available... even if you have not paid your cruise off. To purchase online, you simply go to the area where you purchase excursions and it will be on the list if it is available for the ship you are traveling on.

For anyone that has purchased it are you glad that you had it? Since I traveled with a LO, I was very happy to have had it. Even if we had not traveled with a little one we would have been happy with the money spent. Having our room available to us as soon as we boarded was very nice as we were able to leave our carry ons and explore the ship without lugging around a peice of luggage. Was also great to have for the tender port.

What do I need to know at embarkation and how do I get early access to my cabin? You will have a sticker placed on your sign and sail card that states you are FTTF. You will have priorty embarkation due to that. Then once onboard you can simply go straight to your room as it will be ready. Nothing else to it.

Thanks for all of your help!

Hope that helps

Thanks to everyone for ALL of your help.:D

I'm spoiled on Princess where all of the rooms are available when you board.

I purchased FTTF for my 4 day cruise on the Inspiration next month.

Thanks again!