O'Sheehan

Contessa30

I'm nearly 100% certain that is what my father had one of the times that we ate there. Honestly, though, he wasn't impressed with it. It wasn't the worst one ever, but he was breaking his diet (he has celiac disease) and he said it wasn't worth it.

Silly question....Does O'Sheehans have Rueben Sandwiches on their menu?

Thanks!

Not on the Gem...We just got off the 12 night Southern...They had a "puny'' little corn beef (couldn't eat it, it was horrible") sandwich. Pot pie was pretty good. We liked the choices better in the Blue Lagoon...But O'Sheehan's is a nice looking, pretty quiet place for a quick lunch or breakfast....

Hope this helps.

I'm a Ruben (defiantly go with the traditional corned beef -vs- pastrami) and Wing Fan!

We'll be in the BA soon and know we have to check out the chicken pot pies @ O'Sheehans as well.

Does O'Sheehans also offer pizza 24x7 or can you only get pizza via room service with a $5 surcharge for each order (I believe I've read this somewhere her on CC)

Thanks in advance...

Does O'Sheehans also offer pizza 24x7 or can you only get pizza via room service with a $5 surcharge for each order

No pizza in O'Sheehan's. Also the delivery pizza is $5 each, not per delivery - so you can't get two pizzas for $5 by ordering them together. You can however order that pizza to be delivered to anywhere in the ship, including O'Sheehan's.

Just the Appetizers menu had me! One each sir!

Is it a NCL or cruise industry trade practice that pizza is no longer offered 24x7 except from room service @ $5 a pie? (our last cruise was 2010)

Obviously not a cruise deal breaker having lack of pizza but I have to convince that to our teenager...lol

If you're on Breakaway, check the Uptown Grill for a Reuben at lunchtimes.

Don't go looking for a Reuben at Uptown for lunch. They now have a wonderful Build-a-Burger bar there. They service beef, turkey and veggie burgers with a variety of toppings. There is also a salad bar next to it.

Both the beef and veggie burgers that we tried were huge and delicious.

Tried the venue on the Breakaway,

Really really enjoyed the wings

The spinach dip was very watery ( tried it 3 times...all the same diluted stuff )

Mozzarella sticks were....mozzarella sticks...just warm and nothing special

Fish&chips was hit or miss, but when it was good...it was really good

The burger is the same burger you can get (do) at the grill outside the pool

Same for the hot dog ( if you are on the Breakaway you have to find the hot dog cart usually near the pool ....now THAT was good )

As for breakfast, I said it before and I will say it again...it's the same as the buffet but served ( often lukewarm ) to you. Much better to go to the buffet.

Love the setting of the venue and we loved the bar part of it.

I'm a Ruben (defiantly go with the traditional corned beef -vs- pastrami) and Wing Fan!

We'll be in the BA soon and know we have to check out the chicken pot pies @ O'Sheehans as well.

Does O'Sheehans also offer pizza 24x7 or can you only get pizza via room service with a $5 surcharge for each order (I believe I've read this somewhere her on CC)

Thanks in advance...

There is no pizza on the menu in O'Sheehans... however you can have one delivered for the $5.00 if you want.

On Epic, we had breakfast each morning at O'Sheehan's as it was hot and cooked to order. We could order English muffins and bagels, also. The coffee was good and HOT! -my requirement. Once, it was neither, but they fixed it immediately. I guess we hit it OK on the fish and chips but wished I had asked if they had malt vinegar. I thought the filling for the pot pie was very good but couldn't eat the topping-I mean, couldn't, not didn't want to. Very tough and doughy. The corned beef was all right, but the bread got set aside (I could eat that but didn't care for it).

Sent from my son's iPad using Tapatalk

- I found the wings to be too soggy to eat.

- The fish and chips were okay. Just fish and chips - nothing special.

- I am a big fan of spinach artichoke dip, and order it pretty much every restaurant I visit (since everyone seems to have it.) I can say without a doubt this is the worst I've ever had. AND we tried it on both Getaway and Epic, just to give it the benefit. It was totally flavorless.

- We did like the mozzarella sticks on Getaway (hard to screw that up), but they sold out of them halfway through our Epic cruise, so we didn't get to have them again.

- Our favorite thing about O'Sheehan's food is simply getting a giant basket of fries to munch on while watching the big screen.