Urgent: Help me find gift shop item

DCColonial

I would love if someone on a Princess cruise now or in the next few days could help me.

My husband saw a pair of sunglasses in the gift shop of the Ruby Princess last month that he loved that were orange on the ear pieces. I made a mental note of who made them but have forgotten. I wanted to get them for him for Xmas but really need help.

If someone can please check the gift shops and see if they can find the brand, I'd be so appreciative.

Thanks!!!

I would love if someone on a Princess cruise now or in the next few days could help me.

My husband saw a pair of sunglasses in the gift shop of the Ruby Princess last month that he loved that were orange on the ear pieces. I made a mental note of who made them but have forgotten. I wanted to get them for him for Xmas but really need help.

If someone can please check the gift shops and see if they can find the brand, I'd be so appreciative.

Thanks!!!

I'm on the Grand. Will try to remember to look when shops open.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much, KruzPrincess and HUNKY, but alas, I don't think those are the right ones. I think they were a lot more expensive than that or he would have bought them right then and there.

If I remember correctly, they were in a display case in the middle of the gift shop, on a counter. But I'm sure they've changed the displays since then.

Anyways, thank you both. And if anyone wants to take another look, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you so much, KruzPrincess and HUNKY, but alas, I don't think those are the right ones. I think they were a lot more expensive than that or he would have bought them right then and there.

If I remember correctly, they were in a display case in the middle of the gift shop, on a counter. But I'm sure they've changed the displays since then.

Anyways, thank you both. And if anyone wants to take another look, I'd really appreciate it.

Sounds as though he saw those in the watch/fragrance store. I bought a watch last month onboard the Ruby and remember there being a high end sunglass display with a few pair in the center of the shop.

Mike:)