Bingo on Princess

BosoxI

Paper cards were used on the CB last week. I had to purchase a dauber for $1.50. It is one of those tiny little "specialty" daubers but has a Princess label, so I considered it a cheap souvenir.

Thanks to both of you for answering what just might be the most important question of all!

$40 for a sheet of 9 cards

$30 for a sheet of 6 cards

Not sure what sheet of 3 run

Another vital piece of budgeting information provided to me! THANK YOU! I have purchased a pack of highlighters from the cheap shop, so I have 2 easily seen colours available.

the Tester Cruise is only a 2 night Melbourne-Sydney cruise here in Australia, it will give me a chance to find out how I tolerate the notorious Melbourne Rip re seasickness; negotiate both Melbourne and Sydney airports (35 years since my last visit, so expecting big changes) and establish whether it's worth cruising to Tasmania for my 60th. I've almost filled 1 notepad with useful information from assorted Cruise Critic threads. Some ideas are so simple, you wonder why no-one thought of them before.

Sharing of current prices also is a great help to me. I have allowed 20$ extra for price increases, and remember that prices listed are US$, so allow $1.20 AUS, then allow another 0.25 cents to plan proposed expenditure. I'd much rather have extra money to spend when I get home from the cruise, than be embarrassed by having to skimp on the basics.

Crochetcruise :cool:

$40 for a sheet of 9 cards

$30 for a sheet of 6 cards

Not sure what sheet of 3 run

That being the case, it's cheaper than Celebrity which gets $49 for what I think is 9 cards. My wife would know, as she was quite upset with the high price. The number of people playing on X has also lessened.

Thanks everyone for your information. Being in Australia might mean some things are different, but I will have some knowledge and not be going in totally ignorant!

My excited planning, on another forum, has led to 1 person wishing their husband would go on another cruise-he's a golf tragic!

Crochetcruise :cool:

We're on the CB on a five day. Today is the first day out and Bingo is being played twice. DW won but had to split the pot.

Congratulations to her!

Good to know there's 2 chances of a Bingo session. I've so much to check I'm going to NEED a holiday to get over the holiday!

Crochetcruise. :cool: