Regal BZ M115??

misand

As per my post re m109, the arrows are off by one balcony. M115 is the second plexi /glass rail. The cabin m109 is the first

Glass balcony. The obs is the bridge wing. The balcony in front of m109 (miss marked by one cabin,) showing that steel rail is part of an emergency stairwell / crew access which appears on deck plans in white.

Someone please do me a favor...it will just take a minute of your time and a relatively sharp eye. Here are two links; one is to a deck plan of Marina Deck on Regal/Royal Princess (both ships are identical in cabin placement and numbering), the other to an actual image of the ship.

Starting with and including stateroom M409 (that's not a typo) which is the first cabin just in front of the forward peak under SeaWalk, verify that cabin M109 is indeed the 41st cabin in front of the forward peak underneath Seawalk...

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8679/16007043151_21ce32642d_o.jpg

Then check this picture, and count 41 cabins from that same location just forward of the peak under SeaWalk, going forward...

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2817/9167282262_0aa62c7b11_o.jpg

...and tell me where/what M109 is, and what type of balcony it has.

THANK YOU

It sure is a lot easier to count back 2 !!!! BTW res assistance will verify the actual blueprints for any ship if u call). Honest injun

True. Which I did. But to verify the findings, I'll make a 'second count' from another known landmark: the peaks under the SeaWalk or the SeaView Bar.

And using an actual image of the ship is quite a bit more reliable than calling a Princess Cruises sales rep (we know they are never wrong ;)) - which I also did anyways: she told me the balcony had a glass rail, yet an actual picture of the real ship itself shows otherwise. She even put me on hold and spoke to a supervisor.

So, who am I to believe? What they tell me, or what I can see with my own eyes?

:D

Where you able to determine the type of balcony railing it had?

The 41st balcony cabin had a metal railing; it's the cabin directly above the square white metal frame with the cut-out on Riviera deck. That photo was pretty clear . . . once I hit <CTRL> <+> about 5 times! Counted it twice to make sure.

The 41st balcony cabin had a metal railing; it's the cabin directly above the square white metal frame with the cut-out on Riviera deck. That photo was pretty clear . . . once I hit <CTRL> <+> about 5 times! Counted it twice to make sure.

THANK YOU very much for taking the time to do that. Much appreciated!

P.S. You might also want to post your findings on this thread as well.... ;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2115350&page=2

P.S. You might also want to post your findings on this thread as well.... ;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2115350&page=2

As per this post on the above linked thread, we now have confirmation that M109 is as indicated on the pictures posted above, so M115 is also correctly labeled....

It's official.

M109 on Regal has steel railing (no glass). Currently onboard and wanted to verify.

Mark