Not Quite Live from the Emerald Princess with lots of pictures, menus, etc....

andy.capitan

If you are zydecorder and I apologize for the spelling..........You did an act of kindness for me years ago. I have never forgotten. My husband and I had just started cruising , and we were booked on the Freedom. We wanted a Table for two, and I posted on Cruise Critic how much I wanted one, but did not expect to get one.

You sent me a diagram of every table in the Assigned Time Dining room. I was able to pick a small table..sort of under the Grand Stairway from the Fourth Deck, beg the Maitre D' and we got it. we had a grand Time.

I will always appreciate that act of kindness from someone who never met me. Thank you.

Tis me and you're welcome. It was really nothing - I guess it was providence that I actually had one.

I spotted Kelvin in the horseracing pictures. He is my favorite Cruise Director of all time. My DH and I would book a cruise just to cruise with him once again! For those cruising on the Emerald in upcoming sailings, please tell him Bob and Meredith say "HI". His wake show is the best.:)

Thanks so much for posting! You are certainly whetting my appetite (and not just for the food) for our upcoming cruise on the Emerald in 8 days! I can't wait to read more.

You're welcome and thank you!

Excellent photo review. I've been following your website for quite awhile. You always do an outstanding job with your cruise reviews.

Thank you!

I spotted Kelvin in the horseracing pictures. He is my favorite Cruise Director of all time. My DH and I would book a cruise just to cruise with him once again! For those cruising on the Emerald in upcoming sailings, please tell him Bob and Meredith say "HI". His wake show is the best.:)

Yes, Kelvin was the CD and he's a good one.

Thank you so much for sharing.... this pics help us as will be on the Emerald next year...:)

You're welcome!

We were cruising at sort of the end of the rainy season and was not disappointed. We've been to Cozumel so many times we decided it was going to be another sea day.

Most of the day was spent just walking around the ship taking pictures.

Ships at the International Pier

DSC_2856_Zyde10.jpg

DSC_2857_Zyde10.jpg

Looks like materials for the new pier

DSC_2858_Zyde10.jpg

DSC_2859_Zyde10.jpg

DSC_2860_Zyde10.jpg

DSC_2861_Zyde10.jpg

Excellent photo review. I've been following your website for quite awhile. You always do an outstanding job with your cruise reviews.

That's quite a compliment coming from Jasperdo who does some pretty impressive photos himself. You two are doing a real service for the rest of us and we certainly do appreciate it.