Equinox Molecular Bar

acstall

Still Jelena and Barbara as of the Thanksgiving sailing. I believe Jelena told us her contract is ending soon and she is not coming back for the time being. Barbara I think said she's planning to move to another ship next year.

We were on the transatlantic crossing and Jelena's contract ends in March I believe and I believe that's when she is planning on leaving celebrity! 😢 imho Jelena is the best bar person on celebrity!!

Not sure when Barbra's contact is up or when she's moving to another ship but they were both amazing and if you cruise with either you will have a lot of fun 😊

image.jpg.a5d60b77aab054b5ffa345f15c642184.jpg

Still Jelena and Barbara as of the Thanksgiving sailing. I believe Jelena told us her contract is ending soon and she is not coming back for the time being. Barbara I think said she's planning to move to another ship next year.

Barbara was working in the Molecular Bar on our Eclipse cruise in November 2013 and we thought she was fantastic. We'd love to see her on Equinox in April 2015.

• 3 weeks later...
We were on the transatlantic crossing and Jelena's contract ends in March I believe and I believe that's when she is planning on leaving celebrity! imho Jelena is the best bar person on celebrity!!

I agree

Not sure when Barbra's contact is up or when she's moving to another ship but they were both amazing and if you cruise with either you will have a lot of fun

Thanks for the picture.

Jelena was in the Molecular Bar on the Eclipse last February.

She's fabulous.

We'll be on the Equinox this February and looking forward to seeing her again.

I should add that we weren't "bar people" until the Molecular Bar and Jelena converted us!

Edited by chamima