Check Your Sailing. Received $100 OBC today

StuLaurie

We are sailing on Allure Feb. 2016. We booked with the buy one get one half off special. Today I was getting emails for RCCL offering OBC for any sailing (I think the two new ships were excluded) I called and they added $100.00 OBC to our cabin. We are 2 people in an Ocean view. Worth calling to see if you qualify. I was only on the phone a couple of minutes. Very easy.

We are sailing on Allure Feb. 2016. We booked with the buy one get one half off special. Today I was getting emails for RCCL offering OBC for any sailing (I think the two new ships were excluded) I called and they added $100.00 OBC to our cabin. We are 2 people in an Ocean view. Worth calling to see if you qualify. I was only on the phone a couple of minutes. Very easy.

Was the current price of your stateroom the same as when you had booked it?

Was your cruise booked before or after November 17th?

Yes, my cruise was the same price. They are offering the buy one get one half price right now.

Thanks for the information... in our situation, our cruise current price is $1,250 higher than our cruise reservation price... even with the BOGOHO promotion in effect.

Edited by suncityga

I tried it. The price of my cabin is the same with the BOGO and they are offering 100.00 in OBC but In my case, it would cost 97.00 to get 100.00 in OBC. Evidently we would lose the 48.50 per person in CAS rate savings to take the new pricing because its not combinable. Not really worth it to pay 97.00 now for 100.00 in OBC later :)

Edited by ryano