Does Liberty 5-night have a White Party?

jules815

I was on Liberty in April for a 5-night Western Caribbean itinerary and we did have a white party.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Same here - though I have to admit I don't know how any passengers that DON'T frequent CC were supposed to know there would be one.

There was a White Party on the November 13th sailing, but I have to admit I was a little disappointed with the music. I was thinking the music would be pop/Top 40 (for the most part) for a dance party by the pool instead of 80's to early 00's, however it could have been our particular DJ. Depending on what type of music your daughter and her friend are into, they might consider going to The Catacombs. Have fun!

Edited by DJan07

Thanks for the replies.

My husband and I never went to the White Party on FOS back in September...we were in bed by then most nights. :eek:

I'm sure if they're not into the music wherever they are, they'll find something they like. I'm assuming they'll be other spring breakers on that week so no shortage of fun for them. :)