Carnival sails into Super Bowl, vote to win...

slugman

Of the 3 you could actually watch (not sure what "mystery spot" is about), I thought "Message in the Bottle" was best.

"Cruise Virgin" was the funniest, but it seemed seedy. It seems like it appeals more to people that have already cruised. It does little to misconceptions of cruising.

"Getaway" seems more designed to sell a vacation than a cruise. A Beaches resort could have just as easily appeared at the end. And having her run to the ship makes it seem that it is designed to appeal only to people that live in cruise ports.

The only thing I didn't like about "Message in a Bottle" was encouraging people to toss bottles overboard. But I think it was most on message to recruit new cruisers. It's like the bottle was a note to those that want to stick it out on land, letting them know how much magic they are missing.

I thought that too!

And 'mystery spot'??? Hmmm, sorry but first thing that popped into my head was nothing close to cruising. :eek:

I liked the Message in the Bottle also maybe they can change the ending to where the bottle gets thrown off of a dock.

Vote on one of the four videos and enter to win a cruise a year for life.

You can vote once every 24 hours. Good luck!

Cheers!

http://www.carnivalmarketingchallenge.com/

Oh brother. That's the best they have?

If I were forced to pick one, it would be the bottle one, but they are all missing the excitement, colors, and even sounds of a Carnival Cruise.

They are trying SO hard to keep us from hearing those steel drums and Caribbean music, that it's even lost in their commercials.

At this point, I'd even welcome back Cathy Lee.

I was confused by the rules. Once I voted, it said come back in 24 hours to vote again. When I read the contest rules it said each person/e-mail address may only vote once???

If you read the intro by Cedric, he said you can vote once every 24 hours. The OP also says this.

I thought 2 and 4 were good. Hated 3. Didn't get 1.

I voted for the message in the bottle one not because I liked it but I disliked the other three more.

In the comment section I said that Carnival can do much better than those four and that they should go back to showing the passengers having fun which is what Carnival is all about.

The commercials aren't about Carnival Cruise Line. They're about Carnival Cruise Corporation. I saw a couple of Princess ship atriums in the commercials.

Although I did like the message in a bottle one, it was, well, boring. I didn't like the ending. No throwing things off ships! lol. I went with the virgin one because it was silly and fun.

I thought about that too, but she actually never threw the bottle. lol.