what ships have freestyle machines?

Quantum and Oasis class, Freedom, Enchantment and Majesty.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/statichtmlpage.do?pagename=brochure_dining_guide_options

thank you very much for that answer. I was hoping that Grandeur had it when it got refurbished.

Can't drink caffeine and all the options of caffeine free on the Oasis was great with the soda package.

Guess no soda package for me this cruise.:(

Edit: Thanks Bob. I guess i will get the soda card. Appreciate it. :-)

Bill

Edited by S.S.Oceanlover

thank you very much for that answer. I was hoping that Grandeur had it when it got refurbished.

Can't drink caffeine and all the options of caffeine free on the Oasis was great with the soda package.

Guess no soda package for me this cruise.:(

Bill

Grandeur has a Freestyle machine.

Explorer, Grandeur, Freedom, Enchantment, Oasis, Allure, Majesty, Jewel, Quantum.

I thought all the US based ships had them, but wonder why they have stopped including Explorer, Grandeur and Jewel on the new chart?

I also found it odd that they did not update Navigator and Liberty to include them. They should now be able to include it on all UK based ships as Coca Cola has full distribution there now.

Where are they located on the Oasis?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I was surprised they did not switch them out to the new smaller style they put on Quantum.

You have one on each side of WJ. Those get closed off when WJ is closed or one side closed.

There is one in the game room that was not working on the TA.

You have 2 on the promenade just to the forward side of Sorrento's now.

I thought all the US based ships had them, but wonder why they have stopped including Explorer, Grandeur and Jewel on the new chart?

I also found it odd that they did not update Navigator and Liberty to include them. They should now be able to include it on all UK based ships as Coca Cola has full distribution there now.

I also find it odd that Navigator does not have them. Maybe Navigator is leaving the US and Royal didn't want to bother.