No Discounts if Cruised Before

LuCruise

Did you join the Crown & Anchor? If you did you can log into the members section and it will tell you what the perks are for your status. I believe you would be a Gold Member. If you did not register you should do so, not sure if they will go back and pick up your past two cruises. Someone with a bit more knowledge may know the answer. After you have cruised a certain amount of cruises I do know that you get a Suite discount

I thought I had read that if you had cruised RCl before, that you can get a discount, but when I called, the gentleman said you don't. You only get 'perks'.

What exactly do you get? I have been on 2 one-week cruises on RCL.

Some (but not all) cruises have discounts for past cruisers. You would have to log into your "My Cruises" account on Royal's website and price cruises while logged in to see if there is a discount.

I thought I had read that if you had cruised RCl before, that you can get a discount, but when I called, the gentleman said you don't. You only get 'perks'.

What exactly do you get? I have been on 2 one-week cruises on RCL.

The balcony discount starts once you have reached Platinum status or 30 cruise points. You would currently be gold with 14 points unless you cruised solo or in a suite.

Thank you all. That link is great.

Wonder if they will be able to add cruises already taken?

If you call Crown & Anchor (800-526-9723), they will try to give you credit for any cruises you have take with Royal in the past.