Dynamic Dining

tapemann

Dynamic Dining Is anyone else as upset with this new Dining on RCCL as I am. I don’t want to be forced to make Reservations each night for dinner. I want to just walk in at a time and sit with others for dinner. If the really roll out this New concept I’ll have to change the Line I cruise on.

Did it on the Quantum and it was great.

Try it before you condem it, you can still show up at a restaurant onboard with DD and take your chance.

Dine alone or with others and on Quantum they are pretty near to each other so not hard to try the one opp if first choice is full and you do not want to wait.

If it is full book for the following night, it really is not rocket science.

Did it on the Quantum and it was great.

Try it before you condem it, you can still show up at a restaurant onboard with DD and take your chance.

Dine alone or with others and on Quantum they are pretty near to each other so not hard to try the one opp if first choice is full and you do not want to wait.

If it is full book for the following night, it really is not rocket science.

Could you please tell me if they also have an always available choice like they did in the main dining room for those that don't care for the menu.

Dynamic Dining Is anyone else as upset with this new Dining on RCCL as I am. I don’t want to be forced to make Reservations each night for dinner. I want to just walk in at a time and sit with others for dinner. If the really roll out this New concept I’ll have to change the Line I cruise on.

No need to worry. Read my review. I travelled solo on Quantum and had zero problems with Dynamic Dining. You can show up and sit with others every single night if you wish. The system is exactly... and I do mean EXACTLY... like MTD that is already on every single RCL ship in the fleet. I hope you don't change your booking... Have a great cruise :D