175th celebration's new "Inclusive Package"

nuekruizer

Guess you won't know unless you call. At worst they say "no" and all is the same.

I checked my bookings and for my EB the fare would be $400 more than when I booked so the difference with all the goodies is a wash. (The wine package will not be much good to a Friend of Bill. And I cannot possibly drink that much coffee to make up for it.) For my WB PG is sold out.

Just noticed that there is a new "Grills Inclusive Package" for many cruises scheduled for 2015. I booked my 2015 cruise a few months ago before this offering. Anybody know if I can still take advantage of these new perks?

I can't see it anywhere? can you please explain what it is? :) thanks

Here is what is being offered in the US.

15906887519_48c8bfc278_c.jpg

image by kmctravels, on Flickr

Thanks for posting that screen shot! What a great deal!

A few questions if anyone knows the answer. Do these deals only apply to select voyages? Do these only apply to new bookings not pre existing bookings? And do they only apply to USA passangers?

Cheers :)

A few questions if anyone knows the answer. Do these deals only apply to select voyages? Do these only apply to new bookings not pre existing bookings? And do they only apply to USA passangers?

1. Presently showing on voyages

M504 M505 M507 M508 M508A M509 M509C M510 M510A

Grills inclusive package

FARE DETAILS

^The Grills Inclusive Package. Offer only applies to Grills Suites (categories Q1-P2) at Launch Fares. Subject to availability. Onboard Credit of $60 per stateroom per day ($30 per person per day) will be posted to your stateroom account upon embarkation. Singles paying the single supplement fare will earn the equivalent of the per stateroom Onboard Credit. Complimentary Gratuities offer is based on pre-payment by Cunard of suggested gratuities in the amount of $13.50 per person per day for Grills Suites. The Captain's Wine Collection includes four select bottles of wine per stateroom for voyages of 13 days or fewer, six select bottles of wine per stateroom for voyages of 14-20 days and nine select bottles of wine per stateroom for voyages of 21 days or more. Alternative Dining Credit includes a dining credit of $70 per stateroom for Queen Mary 2 and Queen Elizabeth voyages or $48 per stateroom for Queen Victoria voyages. Internet Minutes offer is based on voyage length. Passengers on voyages of 13 days or fewer will receive 120 internet minutes per person. Passengers on voyages of 14-20 days will receive 240 internet minutes per person. Passengers on voyages of 21 days or more will receive 480 internet minutes per person. Keepsake Photo includes up to two 8” x 10” photos per stateroom. Singles paying the single supplement earn the equivalent of the per stateroom number of 8” x 10” photos. We reserve the right to substitute another photo product of equal or lesser value in lieu of free photo. Free photo must be redeemed by 5pm on the last night of the cruise. Specialty Coffee Card includes up to two coffee cards per stateroom, with each coffee card being good for ten complimentary specialty coffee beverages (excluding specialty lattes and liqueur Coffees/Chocolates). Singles paying the single supplement earn the equivalent of the per stateroom number of coffee cards. All offers in the Grills Inclusive Package are based on double occupancy. Excludes third/fourth berth passengers. Vouchers will be distributed to your stateroom. Offers must be used on a single voyage only, are not redeemable for cash or substitutions, are non-transferable and expire at the end of that voyage. Please reference promo code: R2G/Z2G.

This offer expires 28 February 2015. Ships' Registry: Bermuda. ©Cunard 2015. Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please contact customer service at 1-800-728-6273.

FARE DETAILS

†175th Celebration Package. Free Balcony upgrade. European voyages: receive a Free Double Balcony Upgrade offer is based on reserving an Obstructed Balcony stateroom (category CA on Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth; category DF on Queen Mary 2) for the same fare as an Inside stateroom (category IF). Transatlantic Crossings, New England & Canada and Caribbean voyages: receive a Free Balcony Upgrade offer is based on reserving an Obstructed Balcony stateroom (category CA on Queen Elizabeth; category DF on Queen Mary 2) for the same fare as an Oceanview stateroom (category FC - obstructed view on Queen Elizabeth; category EF on Queen Mary 2). Subject to availability. Onboard Credit offer applies to Inside to Club Balcony staterooms. Passengers on voyages of 6 days or fewer will receive $50 per stateroom ($25 per person). Passengers on voyages of 7-13 days will receive $100 per stateroom ($50 per person). Passengers on voyages of 14-20 days will receive $200 per stateroom ($100 per person). Passengers on voyages of 21 days or more will receive $300 per stateroom ($150 per person). A credit in the respective dollar amount will be posted to your stateroom account upon embarkation. All values are per stateroom, based on double occupancy. Excludes third/fourth berth passengers. Singles paying the single supplement fare will earn the equivalent of the per stateroom Onboard Credit, not including single occupancy staterooms. Onboard Credit may be used on a single cruise only and expires at the end of that cruise. Reduced deposit refers to $175 per person deposit instead of the standard 25% deposit for Inside to Club Balcony staterooms and is required within 3 days of reservation. Bookings are subject to cancellation if deposit amount is not received within the specified option period. Reduced deposit is not combinable with other reduced deposit offers and does not apply to bookings made within final payment. Please reference promo code: R2W.

This offer expires 28 February 2015. Ships' Registry: Bermuda. ©Cunard 2015. Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please contact customer service at 1-800-728-6273.

2. I would imagine New Books (Which is the Normal)

3. (Showing on Cunard.com or USA Phone number), Book online or contact your Travel Consultant or call (800) 728-6273.

Edited by Pennbank

This link shows the select voyages and details.

http://www.cunard.com/grills-inclusive/?utm_source=DM_YM&utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_campaign=TACTICAL&utm_content=CE4MD039C

"New Bookings only."

"Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older."