Where can I find this thing?

mitsugirly

I have been using the regular blow up snorkeling vest while snorkeling over the last 5 years. I honestly HATE them. They are uncomfortable, the water makes them "ride up" in areas they shouldn't, the straps are uncomfortable, and when inflated and you go in the water, it presses up against your chin/face and I'm constantly pushing them down.

I finally found a better solution. We were at Paradise Cove/Dead Mans Reef and they had these floats that just strap around your waist and they were complete heaven!!! Now I HAVE to get me some.

Anyone know a good place to get these?

PB180126%20copy-L.jpg

Did some checking on Amazon and found this in a kit...

http://www.amazon.com/Super-Soft-Fitness-Gear-Combo/dp/B00IYRJX0O/ref=sr_1_33

:eek: Would you look at the prices on those things? Yikes. I never thought they would be that much. Although I never thought they were considered fitness gear either. Hmmm

Found this one on Amazon, although a bit more bulky.

Or this one, can only use the blocks you need, plus easier/lighter to pack. :)

You might want to try a search for a floatation belt for water aerobics and/or physical therapy. Might make it easier to find what you need.

Woo hoo...you rock. The key word was floatation and I found them for around $36 so far. I'm going to keep searching. That's cheaper than finding the same thing under exercise. It's all in the wording I guess.

have you thought about getting a wetsuit? Should give you some flotation and keep you warmer. They also will give you some protection from jellyfish and coral.

Actually I have, but I don't know anything about them, so I have yet to check into it. :o It's next on my list

Would you mind posting what you actually purchased?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I haven't actually purchased it yet...but I'm going to soon.

But this is what it is...

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTvlT9Uu5fwKMMyX8IksrRTJ9261CZAojRRUezwEY8D6wSAkknOSEFSRQabhDx3b-jbDeoQvwb&usqp=CAE

There's several different vendors with them, the best that I have found (meaning price and they have all the sizes we need) are at a place called Wholesale Marine.